BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
This product is VERY harsh. I don't have terribly sensitive skin and this product has broken me out horribly and made my face extremely red when used in combination with their moisturizer. I would only recommend this to someone whose skin can take a lot.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
I really, really enjoy this product! I use it in the shower every night to take my makeup off. I have really sensitive skin, and I've never had a problem with redness, itching, or flaking on my skin when I use this. I will highly recommend it to all!
Erikah V.
I love cleansers that foam up. It feels like it working, gives a little tingle. its such a great value so inexpensive and it works great keeps my face feeling soft and refreshed after!
Crystal M.
Daly City, CA
This product is OK. I first tried this when I forgot to bring my usual facial cleanser so i had to use this instead. I mean it's okay, it makes my skin feels clean but it dries my skin and get a pimple all of a sudden. It is a little harsh for my skin.
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
I use this product everyday. It is the only facial cleanser I will use. It is amazing for controlling acne and clearing oils from the face. The pump makes it easy to use. The price is perfect for the drugstore! I couldn't ask for a better cleanser.
Sarah M.
Tulsa, OK
This facial cleanser does a really good job on making sure that I'm cleaning my face and removing any make up from my day. My face tends to feel a bit more dry once I'm done though.
Kelly K.
Merritt Island, FL
Just started using this soap. As someone that has oily skin I'm always looking for help, so far this soap is working wonders! Every morning it helps my skin feel soft and not oily and it lasts until the late afternoon. Great product, will buy again!
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love this cleanser. There's nothing special about it, except that it does the job and does it well. I've use this cleanser, and the blue variety, for probably 15 years now since I was in high school. I'll continue to use it in the future.
Allison R.
Graham, NC
I have used this cleanser before, and it feels amazing on your skin, without it being to harsh! It works great for people with sensitive skin, and it definitely wakes you up as well!
Julia C.
Clean and clear is definitely my favorite face wash brand. I love it so much. The morning burst always wakes me up on those tired mornings where you have to go to work/school. It exfoliates/brightens/and refreshes my face as well as keeping my face from breaking out or getting greasy/oily! I recommend this product to everyone of all skin types!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.