BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a product that didn't really work for me but it is good because when I pasted it along to my twin sister it worked beautifully for her. It's gentle, has a cooling sensation but I'm thinking it only should be used for a certain type of skin
sharon r.
Love this stuff. I have combination skin plus a mild case of adult acne. A LOT of cleansers dry my face out but not this. My skin feels so soft after using it. My skin isn't dry and it doesn't make me break out. This is my number one cleanser. A must have
Lindsey L.
I have been using this face cleanser for quite a while.  It is my go to in the morning.  It does dry my face out, but leaves it feeling super clean.  As long as you use a moisturizer afterwards, you should be good! I have bought it many times, and will buy it again.
Jodie A.
Fontana, CA
This works like magic on my skin. Once i wake up, i do the usual bathroom routine. Brush my teeth, wash my face, same old same old. Using this product makes me more awake to start my day
Jehanna P.
San Antonio, TX
I used this face wash for years, the whole brand really, and I loved it. I didn't find it to break me out or anything, but I stopped using it because of the ingredients. I prefer more natural ingredients and I found that the ingredients here aren't that great. However, if you're not concerned about that, it's really good in cleansing and removing makeup.
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
I've been using clean and clear for the past few months and I have had little to no breakouts, I don't use it everyday I only use it in the shower, so that is about every other day or every two days and it works amazingly to keep my skin clean and clear 😜
Melinda F.
Westlake, OH
Among all the other, specialized Clean & Clear cleansers, this one seems too basic to actually work. But this cleanser has been something I've purchased again and again- it cleanses without over-drying and doesn't irritate my somewhat sensitive skin.
Emily J.
This is a great mild cleanser if you are looking for something for sensitive skin or something that isn't over-drying. There is no irritating fragrance or anything like that. I use this mostly during the colder months because my skin is oily and acne prone. Even with all of that going on, this is a great mild cleanser to swap out with a more bold cleanser or to use as the weather and temperature changes.
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
I use this product everyday. It is the only facial cleanser I will use. It is amazing for controlling acne and clearing oils from the face. The pump makes it easy to use. The price is perfect for the drugstore! I couldn't ask for a better cleanser.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
I really, really enjoy this product! I use it in the shower every night to take my makeup off. I have really sensitive skin, and I've never had a problem with redness, itching, or flaking on my skin when I use this. I will highly recommend it to all!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?