BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Live by this, it works great and removes all my makeup. Huge downside is, this burns like hell if i get it in my eye. But i use this with my neutrogena naturals scrub and my skin feels and looks great! It is the perfect cleanser
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is my all time favorite facial morning cleaning. I use it every morning when I first wake up and it works great. My face was never this clean or clear until I started using this produce.
Alexia S.
Indian trail
This product is amazing, I love using it. It has always kept my face clear and I would definitely buy it again and again. Also I would recommend this product to anyone that has trouble with acne. After I finish washing my face it makes my face feel so clean and fresh
Katie L.
Granville
I really like this cleanser. It doesn't foam as much as I would like, but it feels really nice. On the gentle side. Make sure you rinse thoroughly or there will be residue. Lovely citrus-ey smell! Bought in a set on amazon, great value. Probably will buy again.
Hailey N.
I really enjoy this product it is one of my favorites. I buy from walmart or target. I enjoy the scent and the little scrubby beads are really good for exfoliating. The product is really effective and doesn't dry out my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Andrea U.
It is an okay cleanser it gives ur face a little tingle the beads in the cleanser dissolve and exfoliates your face a little without scrubbing i use it when i feel my face needs exfoliation and extra care
Alexandria W.
Linden
This is the only face wash product I've purchased and have bought more! It keeps my skin clear and blemish free! For the price it's so worth it as well. If you buy the three piece set it also comes with a toner and moisturizer which is a great deal for around $15-20!
Samantha S.
One way ticket to dry city. For the record, I already suffer from really dry skin. I used this product a few times and never picked it up again. It feels like I am putting Dawn dish soap on my face. I think this would be more effective for people with oily skin.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I have been using this face soap since I was a teenager. It is my tried and true favorite. It cleanses my skin without drying or irritating it which is perfect for my as my skin is quiet sensitive. It is inexpensive and readily available in the grocery store.
saira c.
austin , TX
i live using this cleser every morning when i wake up and go to bed because my face is so sensative that i breakout easily and i live that with this product help get rid off that break out. i will have pimples for a coupke of days and them wont have them anymore
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?