BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ying C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good facial cleanser that surly gets rid of your face oil. I have mix-oily and have used this product for about two years. I haven't yet find a better product to replace this product.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
I bought this a few days ago and I have to say I'm in love it leaves my skin feeling very clean I already see a difference in my skin and how it feels it works best if you use all 3 steps and it smells very clean not to strong
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
I like this face wash for use in the shower. I don't use the oil free kind, I use the sensitive skin kind. I have had good results with it and it makes my face feel fresh and clean. I only like to use it in the shower though because otherwise it is hard to rinse off.
Karla L.
Goleta ca
I've been using this product for a year or two now. It cleans your skin great and it also takes off makeup, the only down side is that it dries out your skin but if you use a moisturizer after it. The packaging is pretty basic I would recommend it to people with oily skin.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I really like this cleanser. I use it at night to wash my makeup off. Sometimes it doesn't do the best job removing my mascara, by the rest of my makeup comes right off with it. A little bit drying but that's to be expected with oil control. Don't get it in your eye whatever you do lol.
Vanessa L.
Plaistow, NH
I love this product in the morning and at night. It's an easy quick foaming cleanser that both me and my family use. One of the benefits that I love about this product is that it actually lasts for a long time because you need very little to foam up your entire face.
Vanessa V.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite facial cleanser. Great for combo skin. After washing, my face is super clean & soft & oil free. It also helps to prevent blemishes. It def removes all my make up very easily. I'm probably going to use this cleanser for life & I even got my BF hooked on it.
Jessica M.
Lilesville, NC
I don't have acne so I just needed a regular face cleaner. That was A LOT harder than i thought, until I found this great thing. The cleaner smells AMAZING and it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after using it. Just after one use my skin felt and looked better
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I use this every night and morning and will continue to use it until i cannot use it anymore! It helps with my oily face and helps my face feel clean. It is gentle and great for sensitive skin.
Hannah S.
I love the smell of this face wash! The only thing I don't like is the way it leaves my face dry, other than that it does a really good jobs of cleaning and leaves your face feeling really fresh!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.