BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Vanessa L.
Plaistow, NH
I love this product in the morning and at night. It's an easy quick foaming cleanser that both me and my family use. One of the benefits that I love about this product is that it actually lasts for a long time because you need very little to foam up your entire face.
Vanessa V.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite facial cleanser. Great for combo skin. After washing, my face is super clean & soft & oil free. It also helps to prevent blemishes. It def removes all my make up very easily. I'm probably going to use this cleanser for life & I even got my BF hooked on it.
Hannah S.
I love the smell of this face wash! The only thing I don't like is the way it leaves my face dry, other than that it does a really good jobs of cleaning and leaves your face feeling really fresh!
Samantha S.
One way ticket to dry city. For the record, I already suffer from really dry skin. I used this product a few times and never picked it up again. It feels like I am putting Dawn dish soap on my face. I think this would be more effective for people with oily skin.
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is my all time favorite facial morning cleaning. I use it every morning when I first wake up and it works great. My face was never this clean or clear until I started using this produce.
Alexandria W.
Linden
This is the only face wash product I've purchased and have bought more! It keeps my skin clear and blemish free! For the price it's so worth it as well. If you buy the three piece set it also comes with a toner and moisturizer which is a great deal for around $15-20!
angel s.
I really like how this cleanser cleans my face. It has a fresh feeling after you wash your face. I like the smell of it too. It doesn't really dry out as much. So I would recommend this product.
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Live by this, it works great and removes all my makeup. Huge downside is, this burns like hell if i get it in my eye. But i use this with my neutrogena naturals scrub and my skin feels and looks great! It is the perfect cleanser
Katie L.
Granville
I really like this cleanser. It doesn't foam as much as I would like, but it feels really nice. On the gentle side. Make sure you rinse thoroughly or there will be residue. Lovely citrus-ey smell! Bought in a set on amazon, great value. Probably will buy again.
Sarah B.
Willard, MO
This is a great exfoliating cleanser. It smells really good and is not drying at all. It wakes me up and lanes my skin feeling soft and clean. What more could you want in a facial cleanser?!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.