BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Maddie G.
I've tried MANY facial cleansers in my life, and this one is by far the best. You only need a little bit of product, and the bottle lasts forever. There are no exfoliants, so your skin is left fresh and not irritated.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
This used to be my all time favorite when I had to wake up for school early in the morning! its super refreshing and totally not harsh! The scent is lovely as well! Overall, I really recommend this product!
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
Ive used this product for years. its a great cleanser and its really good for people with problematic/sensitive skin. I always find myself going back to this. It smells really good and it really cleans my face without irritating it or drying out my skin like a lot of cleansers tend to.
Brandi S.
Denver, CO
I have been buying this since it was brought into stores. I have changed multiple times, but always come back to this. The bursting beads are my favorite part.
Tingles a bit when it's on your face awhile.
Carmelita F.
I've repurchased this twice already because I like to use it to take off my makeup & it's affordable. Plus there's always coupons available for clean and clear products, which is a win for me. It can dry out your skin a bit but I moisturize soon after so it's okay. It also can sting when it gets into your eyes so be aware.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
I am 50/50 on this cleanser, i like how it cleanses my skin and removes away all the dirt...but it doesn't prevent my pimples or acne....it does dry out a bit, but applying moisturizer helps that out....
Carole M.
Batavia, OH
This is a product I have used off and on for many years. After a while of using it though for long periods of time I notice that my face starts drying out and cracking especially during the winter time.
Mariah K.
I used this at my sister's house for a week and just didn't get the hype. It works well for cleansing, which is its purpose, but didn't really foam up that much for me. The scent is nice as well but stung around the sensitive eye area. All in all, there are better face washes out there.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I used this and found it was over drying. It cleans your face but takes all the moisture out AND I have oily skin. Maybe it didn't work well with my skin, i don't know but I wouldn't recommend this. Ugh
Kelly H.
Magnolia, DE
This is the only face wash I use. Leaves my face not too shiny and not too matte. The smell is pretty basic as well. A little goes a long way! Takes off all my makeup. But don't get in eyes because it will burn! But besides that it's a great product that I will never stop using!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.