BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amanda D.
Lake station, IN
Has nice clean scent. Face feels clean after use. Product lasts a long time. Only downside is it give your face a very tight dry feeling after. But if you use a moisturizer after you should be good. I've use other clean and clear products that didn't give the tight feeling.
Ashlee P.
Fleming Isle, FL
This is the only face wash I use. Leaves my face not too shiny and not too matte. The smell is pretty basic as well. A little goes a long way! Takes off all my makeup. But don't get in eyes because it will burn! But besides that it's a great product that I will never stop using!
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
This is an extremely affordable acne fighting cleanser! It foams up and really gets the skin good and clean. I love that it's so cheap but yet still works!
Good packaging and gentle on my skin! Great smell too.
Diana C.
I've used this item for a couple of months cleans my face very well but leaves it very dry. It's not too pricey so it has a good value. It definitely met my expectations I would recommend to everyone others but after a good strong moisturizer is necessary! Overall pretty good.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
This is a pimple fighter. Whenever I'm experiencing a breakout, I always use this 1-2-3 step. I use every step which includes, facial cleanser, toner, and lotion. The price for all three together was only 12 bucks. You can not beat that.
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I generally use this while I'm showering so that I can get a really deep clean while my pores are opened up from the steam.  Works great, keeps my breakouts to the bare minimum throughout the month.  I use it in conjunction with their toner to really keep my skin under control.
Amanda B.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this cleanser every night with my Clarisonic! I love it, and the pump makes it easy to measure out the right amount of product I put on my brush. Gentle wash perfect for my combination skin.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
I bought this a few days ago and I have to say I'm in love it leaves my skin feeling very clean I already see a difference in my skin and how it feels it works best if you use all 3 steps and it smells very clean not to strong
Ying C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good facial cleanser that surly gets rid of your face oil. I have mix-oily and have used this product for about two years. I haven't yet find a better product to replace this product.
elli m.
I stumbled across this great product and now I am in love with it . This facial cleanser has reduced my acne giving my a boost in my beauty. Not only does this reduce my acne but doesn't leave my face feeling oily as it does with other products . I am feeling rejuvenated
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.