BY CLEAN & CLEAR #98 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I've used clean and clear for years. It's my go to for facial cleanser. I use it in the morning and at night. The morning cleanser wakes me up and the night cleanser calms my skin down before bed. I love it!!
Jay P.
Orlando, FL
Great refreshing feel after the wash, a grear brand and a great product, not surprised at the results, just what i would expect it to be, met all what I was looking for. Look for it at Walmart you'll find it at a good price. I'd buy it again, and I recommend this to any teenager out there.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
I didn't like this cleanser at all. it didn't do anything for me and it left my face feeling disgusting kind of like your hands feel after you use bar soap. I will never try this again Clinique did way better
Simoli P.
Great to use as a morning face wash you could you it daily. It is reall effective towards me because I am able to see my skin get clear and after using it my face is smooth and feels really fresh. Totatlly recommend this product if you have combination skin and its inexpensive so give it a try!
Lucy K.
Basic cleanser that does it's job of removing dirt and some face makeup. Does what it claims at an affordable price so it is a good drugstore option. Only thing is do not get it into your eyes as it will burn.
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
This product makes me face burn so much after I'm done washing. When I'm in the process of washing, it feels super nice and feels like it's removing the dirt and grime from my pores and skin, but when all is said and done, my face gets super red and I'm in a lot of pain! Wouldn't recommend!
Claire G.
I love this product! When I use this I can feel how clean it makes my skin. It promises deep pore cleansing and it delivers. My one con to this product is that it causes dryness in the face. That's something I solved with a daily moisturizer after daily use. Would recommend and/or buy again.
Chidi O.
When I first used this product I used it twice a day and I felt cleanser working in and on my skin. About 2 wks later, my skin became irritated with the product so I reduced my use to once a day. Then I had to stop using the product because I began to break out. P.S. I have very sensitive
Crystal B.
Sioux Falls, SD
 Is a great cleanser to keep in the shower for anyone to use. It is reasonably priced goes a long way and does exactly what it says it will do. It is noticeable on the Shelf you can find it in almost any retail store and if you go to their website you can get great coupons can get coupons
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
This cleanser is totally awesome for the price. I have been using it for years now and I love it. It's not too drying, perfect lather. Also gets my makeup off perfectly. Would totally recommend to anyone. Love it!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?