BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Skylar A.
I've been cleanser for a while and I really like it. It works really good to get rid of dirt and makeup on my face. I either purchased it from a drugstore or Walmart but I think you can find it at a lot of places. I'm still using the bottle from my first purchase of it so it lasts for a good amount of time.
Dalila C.
This is truly my favorite skincare product! I love how clean it makes my face feel! So clean that it’s almost like a morning boost. As soon as I ran out my face had a weird reaction, so I definitely need to buy more!
Neeki Z.
Bartow, FL
Absolutely great way to clean your skin of nightly germs and start you day. The bursting beads are really refreshing and energize you when you first wake up. You can seemingly feel them bursting away germs and dirt!
Bianca Q.
I've used this cleanser on and off for years, and it's great! I have oily skin and it works good on me, takes off makeup and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean! One of my favorite cleansers! I will continue using it!
Diavion M.
I gave this product 5 stars because I love it so much. I've uses this a lot and paired it up with the step 3 acne clearing moisturizer cream and it has cleared up my skin a lot. You can buy it at your local drugstore for a cheap price. I would buy this again whenever I run out. If you have sensitive skin it won't dry it out it will actually replenish it.
Rissa B.
This is the best facial wash out of all the brands I have tried. It gets rid of my break outs and all the excess oil from my face because I have oily skin and it does so with out making my fave dry and it makes it smooth afterward
Mayra G.
I really liked this cleanser. I have oily skin and i think it helps me with that. I didnt notice much change in my breakouts though. The smell is great but it is not that hard on makeup. I had to wash twice to get a clean face and after i use astrigent and i woul notice I would still have makeup on.
Julie R.
Rialto
it wasn't my favorite, I don't think I care much for the foam, I just don't feel like Im doing something, or Im doing it wrong, it cleans ok, but it doesn't feel as clean as it should?  I don't know it may just be a mental thing where I can't get over the foam. and Im not a huge fan of the smell either.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This cleanser is one of those I've-used-it-forever products that sticks around my bathroom vanity. It was first recommended to me by my doctor when I was in the midst of battling horrible acne in high school, and the gentle, oil-free, foamy cleanser is still perfect for my skin as a 20-something professional. The price is great, too, which doesn't hurt!
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
I've used other Clean & Clear products, but for some reason, this one felt too harsh on my face. My skin felt tight and dry afterwards. I didn't break out, but didn't like how my skin felt afterwards. Not a big fan.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?