BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
Love this product . i start my face wash with this. comes solo, you can just find and grab at any store you wish to buy. product is very gentle, foams up nice, i buy this at cvs, walgreens, walmart. i would so buy, i actually buy every time i run out. ...
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cleanser. I use it every night to wash my makeup off and it gets the job done very well. Leaves my skin squeaky clean. I find it a bit harsh because it strips your skin of natural oils so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Meg M.
Atascadero , CA
I like how it foams up once you rub it in your hands.  It really helps spread it out all over my face.  It feels so fresh and clean!  It also smells pretty good and not "perfumy".  I have had acne pretty much since all my life and this was one of the first cleansers I tried.  It has worked well for me throughout all these years!
Amber B.
Milroy
ClearClearasil daily foaming face wash is a ok product. It foams up amazingly making you feel like it's going to give you the results you were wanting from the product only to be disappointed. Because after getting excited after seeing it foam up so well I didn't notice any difference at all.
Diana S.
Rock Springs
Does well and cleans my face really good. I can feel that my face feels like it is breathing when I finish washing it. It gets rid of everything and comes in great package and great price I would recommend this to anyone wanting a good facial wash
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
This has always been my "go-to" facial cleanser because it is gentle on my skin and does not dry it out. After using it my face feels clean and fresh! I can always find it at my local Publix or any Walgreens or CVS. I would buy this product again.
Juliet A.
This is a nice face wash it refreshes your skin and it has a nice smell. It's very gentle on your skin especially if you have sensitive skin. It is a good price.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
This is the only face wash I use , I haven't broken out or so much as seen a pimple on my face since high school thanks to using this every morning. This really is the only face wash I ever buy , I love the smell and the cost is pretty fair .
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Works fairly well. I have extremely dry skin and for some reason when I use this I have to use extra moisturizer which drives me nuts. Thankfully my acne is sparse and rare, but it just didn't work well for me. My boyfriend loves it though.
Laura M.
Erie, PA
I used to use this face wash all the time. I ended up switching to try out other brands. I recently bought this again and I feel like it really dried out my face. I have combination skin and this made my face feel like the Sahara desert. I don't know if the formula changed or my skin changed but it definitely doesn't work for me anymore.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?