BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
I have tried other cleansers, but always come back to this. I have been using this since I was in high school, and I am 30 now. I love the way it makes my skin feel, without over drying. I use this every single morning as part of my morning skin routine.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
This has always been my "go-to" facial cleanser because it is gentle on my skin and does not dry it out. After using it my face feels clean and fresh! I can always find it at my local Publix or any Walgreens or CVS. I would buy this product again.
Diana S.
Rock Springs
Does well and cleans my face really good. I can feel that my face feels like it is breathing when I finish washing it. It gets rid of everything and comes in great package and great price I would recommend this to anyone wanting a good facial wash
Jessica S.
I've been using this facial cleanser for about 3 years now and it's the only one I've used in my whole life that hasn't irritated my skin (it's dry and sensitive). Even if I use it every day my skin still stays soft and calm. One bottle will last me through at least one quarter of the year so it's worth the 6-7 dollars I spend on a bottle.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
A simple inexpensive facial cleanser that never fails to get the job done. I love this cleanser to take my makeup off at night. It leaves my my skin feeling clean and refreshed without leaving and greasy feeling residue like some other cleansers.
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cleanser! I always have an extra stashed in my bathroom. The cleanser comes out as a light foam and instantly strips away all dirt/oil/residue from the day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh without overdrying. This cleanser is effective in removing light face make up, but you will still need some make up removed for dark mascaras.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
This is the only face wash I use , I haven't broken out or so much as seen a pimple on my face since high school thanks to using this every morning. This really is the only face wash I ever buy , I love the smell and the cost is pretty fair .
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Works fairly well. I have extremely dry skin and for some reason when I use this I have to use extra moisturizer which drives me nuts. Thankfully my acne is sparse and rare, but it just didn't work well for me. My boyfriend loves it though.
Juliet A.
This is a nice face wash it refreshes your skin and it has a nice smell. It's very gentle on your skin especially if you have sensitive skin. It is a good price.
Laura M.
Erie, PA
I used to use this face wash all the time. I ended up switching to try out other brands. I recently bought this again and I feel like it really dried out my face. I have combination skin and this made my face feel like the Sahara desert. I don't know if the formula changed or my skin changed but it definitely doesn't work for me anymore.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.