BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser is my go to. I can’t live without it. It’s not drying. It doesn’t smell obnoxious. It just cleans my skin.
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
I've been using this for almost two years, and it's a staple for me. It works, and is really cheap. I use it at least once a day and it keeps my skin in check. It met my expectations. If you see this, please pick it up. I'm so glad that I did, and I know you will be too.
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
I used to use the classic Neutrogena face wash, but I just couldn't justify spending $9+ for one bottle. I switched to Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser and haven't regretted it. It leaves my face feeling soft and oil free, and it totally gets off all my makeup.
Meagan P.
I have dry skin and even though this cleaner works for my monthly breakouts, it also leaves my skin feeling tight and not in the good way. If you have more oily skin this will probably work for you but on dry skin it really sucks all the natural oil out of your skin.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
So this product is so strong it will strip your face of oils, but i personally love that feeling because my face feels LITERALLY squeaky clean after i use it. Make sure you moisturize well after using this cleanser, but I definitely will be and have been rebuying.
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This stuff is bomb. I've tried my fair share of expensive cleansers including Kate Somerville and Ole Henriksen and I think I've seen more improvement in my skin when using this product. I develop more breakouts when I stop using this product. 10/10 would recommend
Influenser123
I️ really like this product I️ have used I️t for a while before switching over to Clinique I️ did go to a face specialist and they did mention this product is not good for skin which is why I️ changed but I️t always worked really well for me and I️ still have some for just in case! I️ also have sensitive skin!
Sara C.
North Andover
I use this along with three other clean and clear products every single night and morning and it clears my skin up so well and really leaves my skin refreshed! I got three out of four of the products in a pack and they are so worth it for the about $10 I spent.
Emma C.
I love this cleanser! I don’t even have to use any other product with  it except a moisturizer. The orange Clean and clear is  really good for oily skin and a big recommendation. I’ve been using this product for a while now. It’s been limiting my acne by a lot!
Isabella l.
stevens
This product really keeps my skin clear! Love the foaming texture, especially since it is not harsh to your skin! Cleans my skin of all the dirt and makeup I have on. I would definitely recommend to everyone! It also works really great with sensitive skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?