BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Daniela M.
Kissimmee, FL
This facial cleanser is one of the best products that a woman can use to take care of her skin, because it deeply cleans the impurities that attract our skin that this can happen due to the amount of makeup used, because of the natural oil that our skin possesses, which can increase if you do not have the proper care so I recommend this product, it is of excellent quality and there is one for the day that is responsible for removing impurities and grease from our skin and one for the night that allows us to sleep peacefully knowing that our skin will be soft, free of fat, clean and 100% clean. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial CleanserClean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Rachel N.
This is hands down my least favorite Clean n Clear product. This essentials foaming face cleanser is a pretty orange color. It smells awful like baby oil mixed with cleaner. The consistency is runny and it feels similar to washing your face with a slightly foamy oil. (Even though it claims to be oil free). The pump on my bottle didn't even work, so it's not very durable. When washing with this cleanser it was stinging and irritating my face more than it was cleaning it. I don't like how it made my skin feel after washing either. It justnmade my skin look dull and dry, and it made it feel tight in a weird way. I wouldn't recommend this product, I think it's cheap because it sucks.
Erin M.
Los Angeles
After struggling with acne through college and for many years after, this was the facial cleanser that finally helped me out. To be fair, it DOES really dry out the face, but I use witch hazel as my toner right after and the two work really well. Sometimes I'll put a pump of this on a face exfoliater pad and it feels AMAZING. Especially after the gym when I want to get any remaining sweat and gunk off my face. I will probably be using this cleanser for a VERY long time!
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I'm not 100% sure whether this product is working for me? I used it on a daily basis and I don't see any improvements. I'm still breaking out the same as I was before but I'm not sure whether it is just the cleanser because I bought this product in the 1-3 steps bundle. At this point I've used the entire bottle because I have had it for a while and I never saw anything special. Not sure whether I would buy another bottle.
Holly H.
Cushing
I have bought and will continue to buy this facial cleanser. It really foams up and removes all the makeup, dirt, and oil residue of the day. Sometimes I wash my face twice to make sure I've gotten all
Of the makeup off of my face, but with Clean &a Clear, I've used it so often and for so long, I know it gets everything off of my face. Great facial cleanser especially for the low price tag!
Merinda G.
It worked as far as cleansing my face. Honestly though the smell was disgusting I hated smelling it while using it on my face and I found it to almost sting my face. I don’t typically find myself to have sensitive skin since I’ve used plenty of cleaners and none have stung my face like this one has.Everyone is different though so it may work great for you but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
THE WORST. I typically don’t use drugstore cleansers, but the other day I had left my usual morning cleanser at a friend’s house and had no other option. This is the most drying, over-stripping face wash I’ve ever come in contact with. I got out of the shower and my face felt tighter and dryer than it ever had before. It was horrible. I can’t believe people use this on their faces.
Kierra B.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product is so drying. If you have really oily skin then this is the product for you.. if you have dry skin avoid this product because with in 2 uses my skin dried and I had flaking.. I only use it when I am having a break out and I need it to stop. I act love it but not for everyday use
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
This is one of my favorite drug store cleansers. Most cleansers dry my skin out and leave it feeling tight. I really like this because it helps remove make up and keeps my face feeling clean and looking fresh, without drying it out at all. When I’m tight in money and can’t afford my normal, pricier cleanser, this is usually what you can find in my shower.
Kendall N.
Penn Yan, NY
Love this product. I use it every night in the shower. I love how it doesn't have the scrubby beads, it foams up extremely nice and my face feels so fresh and clean after use. This facial cleanser is also very good at removing makeup and a little squirt goes a long way. This is a great cheap facial cleanser that works well and wont dry out your face.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?