KitTeng M.

Is this harsh on sensitive skin?

Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY
1 year, 7 months ago
This is the best cleanser I have used for sensitive skin. This leaves my skin feeling so fresh and smooth to the touch. I try to switch up my cleansers so my skin doesn't get use to the same one, but I have been using this one for 2 years now because I love the way it makes my skin feel. I would definitely recommend this cleanser!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
1 year, 7 months ago
I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with it!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
1 year, 9 months ago
It's not harsh at all actually I have very sensitive skin & this used to be the only face wash I'd use