Meira G.
Toronto, ON

Does this product work as well as it says it does?

Shakira M.
Shakira M.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it does!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
1 year, 8 months ago
It worked really well for me. You can feel the clean as soon as you rinse your face.
2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yeah! Talk about a clean feeling. The tingle let's you know it's working! It keeps my skin clear and I used to have horrible acne.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes it does! I've only used for a short while but it's been great for me! I feel like it does the better than any facial cleanser I've used in a while!
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
2 years, 4 months ago
Not to me, it didn't. I mean, it cleans, but if you don't have super oily skin, it may dry you out pretty badly. I have combination skin, and it left me with a lot of dry patches and discoloration in my face which were pretty hard to heal.
Rumana S.
Rumana S.
India
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes it does! it is one of the best foaming face wash I've used so far!
Jo R.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
I think it's great, but I don't generally like a really strong soap for my face. This one is perfect in my opinion