BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

• Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Has any one eve...1 Answers
  • Is this available in the U.K? I can't find it anywhere :((2 Answers
  • Is this used to remove makeup all over like face and eye makeup? ...1 Answers
Rachel N.
This is hands down my least favorite Clean n Clear product. This essentials foaming face cleanser is a pretty orange color. It smells awful like baby oil mixed with cleaner. The consistency is runny and it feels similar to washing your face with a slightly foamy oil. (Even though it claims to be oil free). The pump on my bottle didn't even work, so it's not very durable. When washing with this cleanser it was stinging and irritating my face more than it was cleaning it. I don't like how it made my skin feel after washing either. It justnmade my skin look dull and dry, and it made it feel tight in a weird way. I wouldn't recommend this product, I think it's cheap because it sucks.
Marissa B.
Valley Springs
THE WORST. I typically don’t use drugstore cleansers, but the other day I had left my usual morning cleanser at a friend’s house and had no other option. This is the most drying, over-stripping face wash I’ve ever come in contact with. I got out of the shower and my face felt tighter and dryer than it ever had before. It was horrible. I can’t believe people use this on their faces.
Kierra B.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product is so drying. If you have really oily skin then this is the product for you.. if you have dry skin avoid this product because with in 2 uses my skin dried and I had flaking.. I only use it when I am having a break out and I need it to stop. I act love it but not for everyday use
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
This is one of my favorite drug store cleansers. Most cleansers dry my skin out and leave it feeling tight. I really like this because it helps remove make up and keeps my face feeling clean and looking fresh, without drying it out at all. When I’m tight in money and can’t afford my normal, pricier cleanser, this is usually what you can find in my shower.
Kendall N.
Penn Yan, NY
Love this product. I use it every night in the shower. I love how it doesn't have the scrubby beads, it foams up extremely nice and my face feels so fresh and clean after use. This facial cleanser is also very good at removing makeup and a little squirt goes a long way. This is a great cheap facial cleanser that works well and wont dry out your face.
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
This product has nice packaging, simple and sleek. The foam could be foamier but it does not disappoint. It doesnot dry out my face while it cleanses thoroughly and removes makeup and dirt and oils from throughout the day. It helps keep my acne down which is a plus.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I don’t really use a cleanser often on my skin but I bought this when I got a few new all day wear makeup essentials. After doing my research, however, I realized it wouldn’t take off an oil based lippie I had just got so I was a little disappointed. I use it every now and then but at the end of the day and gentle soap and warm water work best for me
Erica C.
I use this face wash twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It lathers nicely and you only need a little bit. It removes all of my makeup (besides eye makeup) and doesn’t dry out my skin. I have skin on the sensitive side and this product doesn’t bother me at all! I would definitely recommend, and the price is reasonable.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville, NC
I canning use this product it made my face burn as soon as I put it on, it dried my face out in some spots to the point it was cracking and I had a reaction to it on the side of my nose and under my eye! I will never use this again but if you want to give it a try you can find it at Walmart for like $7
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like the way this product cleans off all of my makeup and how it makes my pores feel. The smell is okay, but I can definitely smell the chemicals in it. This product tends to irritate my face a little if I use it daily, so it may not be the best choice for anyone with sensitive skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.