BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Washes Away problem Causing Dirt, Oil & Make-Up Without Over-Drying Oil Free Treat pimples with Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent. Outside US/Canada, dial collect 215-273-875. see more...

• Does anyone know the ph of this cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to ...5 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for da...4 Answers
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • "I've just really gotten into skin care because I don't wear make up (as in foundation, concealer, blush etc,) and I have super sensitive skin but I don't really suffer from acne." in 7 reviews
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try a new facial cleanser so I decided to pick this one up to use after taking of my makeup. I have combination/dry skin and this was a little to harsh on my face. After I use it , it makes my face so dry and sometimes itchy. Works great it removing all the dirt,oil and makeup but it over dries my face. I try to only use it when my face feels very dirty and pores are clogged. The scent isn't too bad but it does have a clinical smell.
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Essentials
This product is oil free and helps wash away dirt oil and make up. This product is a daily go to. It helps treat pimples and prevent new ones from forming. I have almost used the entire bottle. I highly recommend it.
Lamisa s.
NYC
This product is very good this product is good because it clogs your pores and washes you make up in one go!! This product is really good for both skin types , oily and dry skin it takes away the excess oil and the product doesn’t dry your face out. It is also very helpful because when your to tired to take your make off you just use this product and it takes your make up off and it take out the dirt from your face Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser
Yanelis M.
Review for: Essentials
I have been using this face wash for a long time and I really like it! It has helped me with any acne breakouts and cleans my face very well, I use it twice a day sometimes 3 times. You can find it at Publix, Target, CVS or Walgreens!
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sensitive Skin
I don’t have pimples or zits, but I still like to use a nice face wash a few times a week & this has been pretty good to me so far keeps my face feeling clean, & on top of that it has a clean smell to it. I’ll be purchasing again.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The clean & clear foaming facial cleanser is my go to at the end of every day it removes my makeup with ease and my facial brake outs have subsided since I've started using it and pairing it with Clean & Clear essential deep cleaning astringent and Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer it has my skin clean clear, moisturized and flawless
Ortencia M.
Conroe, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the cleanser I always go back to. When I go into a facial cleanser frenzy, this is the cleanser I use to make my skin go back to normal. It's a really good cleanser and its a good price, you can't beat that.
Hannah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about a year now. I didn't see any changes in my skin until about a month into using it. The packaging is nice and I enjoy the fact that the pump is able to close easily after using it. I would recommend this product to other people that have sensitive and combination skin without an acne problem or severely clogged pores.
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great product i usually dont do bad reviews only because i see no point in it , if im going to review something it should be positive so that way you guys know what to get , just thought i should put that out there but anyways , i se this every night as a part of my 3 STEP PROCESS and i just think you get what you pay for HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Muva C.
I have this in the 3 step kit. I mainly use it after I worn makeup to make sure I've gotten all products off my face. The 2nd step is very brezzy so you can basically feel it working. The 3rd step moisturizer is used every day no matter what product I clean my face with so it can stay hydrated.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Has anyone else had really dry skin after using this a few times?
Taylor P.
Reunion, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a new face wash, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this one? I'm looking for texture, smell, and overall cleanliness of skin after use.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to find a good one because my skin is so dry. Can anyone that has dry skin tell me if this cleanser works for you?
Kayla B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for daily use?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
How does this product work?