BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Washes Away problem Causing Dirt, Oil & Make-Up Without Over-Drying Oil Free Treat pimples with Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent. Outside US/Canada, dial collect 215-273-875. see more...

• Does anyone know the ph of this cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to ...5 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for da...4 Answers
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • "I've just really gotten into skin care because I don't wear make up (as in foundation, concealer, blush etc,) and I have super sensitive skin but I don't really suffer from acne." in 7 reviews
Ash S.
Ash S.
dunmore, PA
I got this because it had the sensitive skin claim on the label, which I have to strongly disagree with. My skin is sensitive but not too sensitive, but this caused burning red splotches on my skin. It lathered great, cleaner well and washed off clean without residue but a little after washing my face I noticed a burning feeling. I checked my face and there was red patches everywhere. I love clean and clear as a brand and I use other face washes from the company but this one did not agree with my skin.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I've been using this on my son for two years, since he was five. I know that sounds awful early but he was getting these awful bumps that wouldn't come to a head and took months to work themselves out!
I wanted something extremely gentle. Gentle enough for someone so young. AND IT WORKS! He uses it about 4 times a week and hasn't had any problems. (I can tell when he starts missing days too!)
What I like even better is the habit of washing his face that we are instilling
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
This is my go to facial cleanser. This not only cleanses my face and leaves it oil free and feeling fresh, it also removes my makeup. I always wash my face with this cleanser before I use my makeup remover because most of the time this does it for me. This product is especially for sensitive skin and it doesn't have any strong, strange smell to it. I've been using this product for years, and I proudly say that I will continue to use this for many years to come.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
When I first started getting into facial cleansers back in middle school I decided to try Clean & Clear's orange cleanser but my face had this burning/itching sensation so I tried this one for sensitive skin. Luckily, this cleanser was much more kinder to my sensitive skin. My face didn't itch, burn, or sting. I'm in college now & I still use this product to this day. I haven't really tried any other cleansers because this is the one I trust.
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I have the sensitive skin version. I have noticed there are reviews for both on here. I think that it is light and will remove some eye makeup, but not all. I have dry skin, so my makeup really sticks without being waterproof and this face wash has a hard time getting it off. It rinses clean though and is good for the price. I haven't really noticed any "foaming," but it's "good."
Heather W.
Heather W.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use a different brand but I was out and wanted to grab something quick and this was my purchase. The bottle has lasted so long that I haven't even opened my usual brand of choice for several months. It isn't super flowery smelling and it actually gets my mascara off. I usually am not able to do that with brands you can find in a drugstore. I would use it again.
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA
I am almost 50 years old, and I use Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser at least twice daily. Once in the morning when I get up and once in the evening before going to bed. It cleanses off all of the makeup I may be wearing and doesn't dry me out. The pump packaging is easy to use and I would highly recommend this product.
Katie R.
Katie R.
I have used this product for about three years. My skin has improved in that time. It is perfect for my sensitive skin and not overly drying. However, I use a moisturizer in addition to the face wash to keep my skin hydrated. I am satisfied with the results and will continue to use this product.
Yrina T.
Yrina T.
York, PA
This has always been my go to for many years. I always find the best deals on it at my local Walmart. Effective at cleansing and removing all greaves of makeup, without over drying. I can't even remember how many bottles of this I've gone through over the years. Even my husband loves it too!
Leydi G.
Leydi G.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liked this product very much I really think it helps
it's very gentle to use and not harsh at all it won't
irritate your skin and very affective. works well for me
Good pricing and definitely a good product. I will buy
it again if I have too best part you can purchase it at
any store.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Has anyone else had really dry skin after using this a few times?
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Reunion, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a new face wash, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this one? I'm looking for texture, smell, and overall cleanliness of skin after use.
Elsy R.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to find a good one because my skin is so dry. Can anyone that has dry skin tell me if this cleanser works for you?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for daily use?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
How does this product work?