BY CLEAN & CLEAR #78 in Facial Moisturizers

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
I have been using this product since 8th grade and I love how it is a light moisturizer. I put this product on before I put on makeup and it keeps my face smooth and not oily. I use this product everyday before makeup and before I go to bed. Highly recommend!!
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
I've been using this product for two years and It's amazing. Works on hydrating your skin as well as clearing your face from pimples! I definitely recommend this product to everyone! Clean and clear is the best!
Jenelle G.
Vallejo, CA
It moisturizes, fights acne, and is lightweight. I like to start my day with this before putting on makeup and ending my day by putting this on after I take off my
Face. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Yayi H.
Rosemead, CA
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It makes my skin feel super refreshed and soothed after toning my skin using the same line's astringent. This really gives moisture to my face, and helps me a lot when I'm breaking out.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
This product Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer has been a life saver all summer. My skin has been so dry and living in the south it has been super hot. I love that it’s oil free, because sometime my face can be oily and dry. I love that it also helps and treats in prevention of any type of breakout or pimples. Not only that but it has acne medication in it while treating your skin it doesn’t forget to moisture which it leaves so skin feeling super smooth and soft. This is definitely a product that I would recommend to any preteens or teenagers super affordable and lite on the skin.
Bethany G.
Portland, ME
Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturizer is amazing. I have acne and this helps and keeps my skin hydrated. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it to anyone with acne prone skin!
Olivia V.
This product really exceeded my expectations! I have oily, acne-prone skin and it really lives up to its claims of moisturizing while treating & preventing pimples. I especially like the fact that it is oil-free. Highly recommend!
Kelsie C.
I came across this product a few years back when I was researching a good regimen for my face. At the time I had horrible acne all over my face and had opted out on using moisturizers because of how oily my skin. I eventually found out that I was actually causing my skin to produce more oil by not using a moisturized. Someone suggested this on a YouTube video and I decided to give it a try. Seriously, this stuff is the BOMB. It's a great moisturizer and does not leave my face feeling greasy or break me out. I was so glad to find something that was oil free and affordable. One bottle last me months... literally. I probably buy about 2 (maybe 3...maybe) a year. I follow up with this after using my equate beauty 3 step treatment (the knock offs of Proactiv and just as good) and since using them my skin has cleared up tremendously. I am forever a customer!
Lauren D.
This is also one of my fav skincare iteams ! I take a Q-tip and put it with my blemishes are and leave it for a while then the next morning my pimple has lessened alot !
Caitlyn R.
Ringgold
This is my go to cheap moisturizer! It’s oil free and makes my skin so soft and it’s not harsh on my face.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Taylor S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

back