Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
4.24 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples
- After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
- Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
- Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Top Questions See all 458 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
- "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
- "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
- "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
I am in love with thus moisturizer, it makes my skin feel fresh and is pretty light weight . I love the packaging and I totally think it's worth the money ( it's really affordable) there are no cons to this product at all , would defo buy again :)
This cream helps my acne! I use it morning and night and it’s easy to use and works perfect! It is very effective.
I use this moisturizer everyday. With my acne prone skin it's a surprise it's not irritating just moisturizing and makes my skin glow.
I have been using this face lotion for about 5 years now. It took me a long time to find a good lotion that prevents acne and also actually keeps the face moisturized. Leaves a refreshing/smooth feeling to the face. 10/10 recommend
This was one of my favorite moisturizers when I had bad acne and very oily skin it smells great and helped balance my skin from the drying out cleaner and toner I was using
I used this during my teen years when I had a lot of breakouts. Never broke me out. I stopped using it for a while and once I started feeling I was going to breakout, I used it again. Keeps my acne in check! Very moisturizing. I like the pump which makes it easy to use.
This moisturizer was ok. I purchased at Walmart after one of the Youtubers I watch talked about it. I did not see a noticeable difference in my skin; did not really help with acne as much as it claims to. I did use it until I finished it, but did not repurchase.
awesome moisturizer. really has helped my skin stay hydrated and clear! i think the best part is the small amount of product that needs to be used!
I use this moisturizer every morning and night. It has been a part of my daily routine for well over a year now and I don’t think I could go without it. It is gentle and always leaves my skin feeling smooth and still clean after washing it, unlike other moisturizers that can leave a sticky, almost gross feeling.
Great product for dry skin. Good to use before bed. Put on loads and let it soak in. Wake up in the morning with shiny fresh, moisturised skin. Also helps with spots. Smells very nice, get a lot of product in the bottle. Definitely recommend
Q & A
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Does this help acne at all?
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos