BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Ariana G.
This was one of my favorite moisturizers when I had bad acne and very oily skin it smells great and helped balance my skin from the drying out cleaner and toner I was using
Mariz T.
Orange
It’s good for my oily skin and it also help to reduce my pimples for me it works. It also moisturize my skin so try to use this maybe it will also work for u.
Kadi S.
Works amazing, I don’t have a lot of acne after a few months of using it. Gives me a very soft face, is very moisturizing. I need to buy more of it because I love it, it works so good. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer 5 out of 5 stars!
Clarice L.
I use this moisturizer everyday. With my acne prone skin it's a surprise it's not irritating just moisturizing and makes my skin glow.
Tiffany L.
Vancouver, BC
I used this during my teen years when I had a lot of breakouts. Never broke me out. I stopped using it for a while and once I started feeling I was going to breakout, I used it again. Keeps my acne in check! Very moisturizing. I like the pump which makes it easy to use.
Esther B.
Such a good face moisturizer. I use this every day it definitely clears up the acne and makes the face smooth
Brittany T.
Plainfield, IL
I have been using this moisturizer for years! I have combination skin, so this moisturizer works perfect at lubricating my dry areas, while not making my more oily areas- well more oily. I use this everyday.
Rachel E.
Minneapolis
This moisturizer is so light weight but definitely does the job! I live in Minnesota, so my skin gets dry easily. I layer is before my makeup and after I wash my face at night. This is such a good moisturizer for the price!!
Audrey M.
Pasadena, TX
I wasn’t too sure when I bought this product at the grocery store, but I’m actually very surprised at how nice it is on my skin. It seems like a nice neutral consistency, very moisturizing and not greasy. I use it every morning and every night and it’s not expensive at all. I actually really am happy with this.
Ellie C.
I use this everyday at night. It really helped getting rid of my acne patches and lasts for so long. You only need a small amazing to cover your face and a little on the neck. I would recommended this to people who has dry skin but also people who have oily skin because I feel like it does cover most skin types. My only issue is that it can get a bit messy but it’s so easy to clean and seriously does what it says. It has really nice packaging, not overwhelming colours.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

Walmart