BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Cristina F.
I really enjoy using this moisturizer. It is perfect for acne-prone skin as it contains acne fighting Salicylic acid and a bunch of other good ingredients for your skin. I find that it is better for morning use because it is light and refreshing and has a bit of a tingle, and it also leaves your face feeling very smooth and hydrated, which sometimes is hard to find in acne-treatment products. Overall though, I love, and I’m running a little low so it may be time to repurchase
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I use this every night after I wash my face with the clean and clear face wash. I love this moisturizer, it goes on super smooth and doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel oily. It is a little on the thinner side, but if you want it to feel more thick you can just apply more. I also love how this has salicylic acid in it, I rarely ever get breakouts and I don't have a very extensive skin care routine. I just wash my makeup off in the shower with the face wash and then moisturize with this! If my pores are feeling clogged I will add in the astringent. I typically purchase this moisturizer at the grocery store or drug store, and it is very affordable. I have normal skin, not too dry and not too oily, not very prone to breakouts. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps my skin feeling great! I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone looking for an easy skin care routine.
Brittany H.
Leland
I LOVE this moisturizer! I have combination skin,so my face gets oily in certain areas. That's why I love that this is oil-free and helps prevent acne. It has like a cooling sensation when it's applied to your face. Very soothing. It's a great choice for anyone with oily/combo skin or anyone that struggles with acne or maybe even just has a little zit from time to time. Excellent moisturizer,excellent price!
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
This product Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer has been a life saver all summer. My skin has been so dry and living in the south it has been super hot. I love that it’s oil free, because sometime my face can be oily and dry. I love that it also helps and treats in prevention of any type of breakout or pimples. Not only that but it has acne medication in it while treating your skin it doesn’t forget to moisture which it leaves so skin feeling super smooth and soft. This is definitely a product that I would recommend to any preteens or teenagers super affordable and lite on the skin.
Errin B.
Spartanburg
I used Clean and Clear as a middle schooler just starting to deal with acne. When I started to notice more bumps on my face as a college student, this was the first thing I tried. I felt that the product really helped to clean my skin but only if I continuously used it. I am also starting to look for products that are slightly less chemically based and that is the reason I gave it four stars.
Briana S.
This product is ok. I used it and although it says its oil-free, I felt like it produced more oil on my face causing me to break out more. I do this its a good product, but maybe just not for me. You can buy this in drugstores which is affordable and overall I'm open to trying it again, if maybe I had sample sizes rather that buying it and not using it.
Emilie T.
Kent , OH
The Clean & Clear dual action oil-free moisturizer is by far my favorite moisturizer it's a good price and easy to find since it is at most drug stores, at least the drug stores near me. My skin is pretty sensitive to moisturizers I have combo skin and oily T-Zone but I get dry patches this is the only moisturizer I tried that doesn't break me out. I love the way it feels on my skin when it is dry, it feels tingly and it just makes me feels like it's working. I also love how it is specifically for preventing pimples. I've had very minimum break out since I started using this.
Hallie M.
Buckeye, AZ
I recently bought this moisturizer after a friend recommended it to me. Yeah, I do actually see a difference in my ache. I choose to put it where someone would usually put concealer. I’ve noticed a burning sensation underneath my eye areas. I’m not sure if it’s just because my skin is thin underneath my eyes or my skin may be sensitive to product there. Is this just me? I love that the pump has an option to lock. The product is more on the thinner side. I have dry skin and have noticed a slight change over the short time i’ve had it. I would definitely recommend.
Claire H.
Shakopee
I have used this product for years and I will continue to use this product for more years to come!  I love how light weight it is, and it doesn't leave my skin feelings heavy or greasy.  I don't have many break outs, but I use this to help prevent them and for the most part it works well!  (Unless I am around my time of the month)  It is easy to apply, and it has almost a cooling effect which I love.  You also don't need a lot of product so it lasts a decent amount of time! And it is convenient to find since it is a drug store item, so it is pretty much everywhere!  I have definitely recommended this to a few people and they have all loved it and use it in their routine too! A great product that will continue to be part of my skin care for years to come
Marquita S.
Richmond
This moisturizer made me break out really bad. I hated that because I loved Clean & Clear products. Other products from their line were very effective on my skin. The packaging of the moisturizer was nice. However, I would not purchase this product again. I would not recommend it to others to purchase for their skincare regimen.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

Walmart