BY CLEAN & CLEAR #68 in Facial Moisturizers

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Rachel B.
Louisville
I love this stuff. I have oily skin that gets dry and irritated after cleansing. This moisturizer helps with the dryness and irritation, while also working all day to control the oiliness. It goes on very smoothly, and lightly. I use it every day, at least.
Carmen F.
ORLANDO, FL
I have an oily face and this product is good but it is not what I expected when I wanted something that doesn't make my face more oily than it is. It actually help me out with my breakouts but not the oiliness. I still have it but I'm not sure if I would buy it again
Kaylie L.
Cabot
I’ve used this for years and I really love how it makes my skin feel. I found this at Walmart when I was about 14 and have been using it for years. It is great! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants cleared skin.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
I use this everyday morning and night after I wash my face. I have really dry skin and this helps me keep my skin moisturized. Not too pricey and can get it at any store like Walgreens or Safeway.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
For younger skin or acne prone skin, this is a great moisturizer. It's very light and had just a little menthol to make skin feel tingly and refreshed. Its oil free, so there's no greasiness at all. It also contains salicylic acid to help with breakouts. Overall, very nice and affordable. I need more moisture now, but in my teens and twenties, this would have been a perfect pick!
Kayle H.
Bernville, PA
I’ve been using this moisturizer for about 2 years now and I love this. I don’t find my skin to be super oily after and I have oily skin. I apply this about 10-15 after I shower because my face is usually dry afterwards and with two pumps my skin feels so hydrated and clean. It doesn’t clog my pores at all and it’s my favorite go to moisturizer that I will always repurchase
Juliana D.
Before this became one of my usual products, my mom had actually used this; she got me hooked! The original formula is very lightweight and not greasy at all. It absorbs really well, and during the winter, you can double up the amount you use for deeper moisturizing. It is very cost-effective and can be bought at any Walmart or Target. The pump is super easy to use and it visibly helps acne with its 2% salicylic acid and oil-free magic!
Cydne H.
I really liked that the moisturizer had salycilic acid in it to help clear and prevent acne but it didnt last long in keeping my face clean. After a few hours the oily feeling would come back on my face and make me feel gross, so I would have to wash my face again.
Katherine E.
I have been using this product for about 15 years and I love it. It is fairly priced and it even smells okay! It works great for my combination skin and I would recommend it and buy it again !
Anesa B.
This has been my holy grail low end moisturizer since middle school. It is inexpensive and a great value for the price. Very lightweight and sturdy plastic packaging. I don't see how it could get any better! Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Taylor S.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

back