BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I was not a fan of this moisturizer.  It felt oily, and felt like it was clogging my pores.  It wasn't very hydrating, and I definitely would not repurchase this.
Ally G.
This product is great for quick short term hydration. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a long lasting all-day effect but it does help moisturize your face temporarily. I have noticed that the more you use it, the more effective it is. Personally, it is one of the best moisturizers I've used and doesn't feel greasy whatsoever. It is very affordable and good quality.
Ally H.
Adkins
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. It feels my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Some other moisturizers I've purchased have felt greasy but I've never gotten that feeling with this one. The smell is great and the price is even better! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any face type!
Emma T.
Nesconset
It is okay for before makeup and after washing face. It moisturizes but if fairly oily. Fairly cheap. I think it made me breakout a little bit but eventually it stopped.
Ashley G.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this lotion!! I've been using it since high school to manage breakouts and moisturize my face, it's always been my favorite skin care product. I love how long it lasts and the packaging design is great because I feel like I can get every last drop out of the bottle, gives me great bang for my buck!
Arianna C.
Jacksonville
This moisturizer helped perfectly with my dry skin and pimples, it used to be apart of my daily face routine, but I stopped using it. It's still a great product though!
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
This has been my go to moisturizer for years. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, while also helps to treat and prevent future and current breakouts. I love that it lasts for a long time and how it’s extremely affordable when compared to many other moisturizers on that market these days.
jenna k.
Lawrence, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
my all time favorite moisturizer. very affordable price and can be purchased at target or drug stores. great for fighting g acne and for moisturizing dry skin. good for skin types varying
Maggie L.
While this product is better than the other clean and clear products I still would not recommend anyone to use it. For the price you pay for this bottle you can get something way better.
Miranda K.
Spring, TX
I think this deserves more credit than it gets. It's AMAZING at getting rid of my acne!!! I dab some on and in a day or two my acne is gone!!! It would diminish the redness and well I don't feel it's the best moisturizer out there, it sure is the best thing for acne for me. I don't break out much anymore but whenever I do I run and grab this and I LOVE it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
April Y.
Billings, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

Amazon