BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Sarah O.
Oxford
Love this lotion. It is the perfect consistency for moisturizing before you apply makeup! I like how thin it is that you don’t feel like you’re smothering your skin at all. It really leaves you with a refreshed, airy feel while still contributing some of the acne medication you’re looking for! Love the tiny, easy to transport pump that will lock and fit in your makeup bag!
Eleana L.
As long as you have normal or combination skin this will be a good lightweight moisturizer but if you have skin more on the dry side this won't be enough for you. This moisturizer is very cooling to the skin and doesn't leave you slippery it works well under makeup. After breakouts this is typically my go-to.
Melissa M.
Orlando, FL
I have used this product for as long as I can remember and I love it.After washing my face I tend to get really dry but this product always saves me.I have moderate acne prone skin and this moisturizer keeps my face nice and moist without being too oily.I also love the tingling feeling after every use.
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
I've used this for years. It keeps my (very sensitive) face smooth and blemish free - and it's cheap! It's not heavy at all and doesn't leave any residue behind. I always buy it at the drug store. It is gentle as can be and I love the way it feels & smells. Would definitely recommend!
Hannah H.
I have combination skin and I was extremely disappointed with this product. I'm a repeat user and experienced much better results years ago. Recently, it has become increasingly difficult to use, as it doesn't provide a suitable texture for makeup application. Would not recommend.
Cassidy T.
I've been using this product for years and I LOVE it. I have oily/prone to acne skin and this is the perfect solution for making my face moisturized while also fighting acne. I put it on before my makeup everyday, and it has helped my skin tons. I couldn't live without this product. As a bonus, it's at a relatively cheap price.
Icela F.
Round Lake Park
This has been the only moisturizer I have used. Its so gentle on my skin. Its super affordable which is good. Im a repeat user. Thats how much I like it. I would remember to people who have acne. Its really good Because it has sylicic acid which can bbe good for people who have acne.
Keishlyann M.
Springfield
It’s amazing,the texture is light and it makes your face feel clean and tingly.It helped clear my skin and reduce my oilyness and breakouts.It was really effective and it sure meet my expectations.An improvement of the product would include a little more moisture that is lasting.
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
I've used the stuff daily for 3 years now and my skin is loving it. It makes me feel healthier because it doesn't make my skin oily (I have combo) and it gives me the perfect amount of moisture! I even sometimes pack it on under my eyes as a makeshift eye cream and it works wonders!
Selaa S.
Covina , CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer! I have been using this moisturizer since i was 16 and it had never done me wrong!
Its great for oily/dry skin, and the salicylic acid in it helps to keep your face clear of acne. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good acne fighting moisturizer that is light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This product layers very well with other products, and it has a nice fresh feeling once its been applied. Its is also budget friendly, but everyone please always use the three day rule when trying ANY products, cosmetic or health, if your skin doesn't like some thing you'll begin to see signs within 3 days, don't ignore them, hope this review was helpful !  Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Is it hypoallergenic? Will it cause a reaction in sensitive skin?
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using this product for a while now. I just wanted to know if it has actually helped anyone with their acne?
maja p.
Is it light on the skin??
Ashlyn T.
Is it ok to wear this under foundation or will that cause a higher chance of a breakout?
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this help get rid of acne?

Amazon