BY CLEAN & CLEAR #74 in Facial Moisturizers

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
So I started using this because I kept forgetting to bring my moisturizer over to my boyfriends place when I'd sleep over and this is what he uses. I noticed that every time I used this my breakouts seemed to go away over night almost. I invested in my own bottle now and just occasionally throw it in rotation when I notice my skin is breaking out
Rosie L.
I’ve been using this product for about 2-3 months now, and it’s been very good to my skin. It’s oil free so, if you have dry skin, you could get the regular one. But this one works out for me because my skin does get pretty oily sometimes so it keeps my skin moisturized & helps keep my acne in check while keeping my skin on the dryer side
Monica S.
Such a simple moisturizer, just what I needed! Clean & Clear hit the nail on the head with their  Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer . It gives my face the hydration it needs while also fighting off bad bacteria growing in my pores. I got my bottle at CVS and I'm sure you can find this brand at any drugstore near you.
кιerα🦋 H.
Batesville, IN
this product has helped my dry skin so much!!! I just bought it a few days ago and already am seeing a difference by nose (which is extremely dry). Great value and amazing price!!
I use this moisturizer daily and I love it. I’ve been using it for years it’s my go to. It gives the perfect amount of moisture without leaving your skin oily. I get it from any pharmacy or target typically.
sarah m.
San Antonio, TX
This clean and clear moisture leaves my pores feeling refreshed, cool, smooth and pretty. It is good for my sensitive skin especially  during the winter. Since my face dries out quickly I would normally have white dry patches on my face which can be embarrassing, but when I bought this product I didn't have that problem anymore.
Hannah L.
This moisturizer would give me small break outs and the moisturizer didn't feel as hydrating as I wanted it to. I would use two pumps per use so the bottle lasted me a really long time, at least 4 months. If this works for you then keep on, its affordable as heck. For me, it did the exact opposite of what I wanted from a moisturizer.
allie c.
Granger, IN
Good face lotion if your face is more oily than dry. I have combination skin and it really didn't help with the dry parts of my face. A good light moisturizer and I use it during the summer when my face isn't as dry! Would definitely recommend to others!
brianna m.
I notice no difference when using this product. It doesn't leave me moisturized nor does it improve breakouts. It feels as though it just sits on my skin. I will say, it is affordable and can be easily found. I won't buy again because I did not like the packaging for the fact that it did not come with a lid and the product itself did nothing for me.
Danielle B.
Greenfield, IN
I enjoyed the product and bought it several times. However I started to notice waking up I would have insanely oily skin! More oily than normal. Every time I used the lotion a few hours later my skin would be drenched! I switched to something else and haven’t had the problem sense.
Deanna D.
I get tiny little blemishes all over my face and my face is somewhat sensitive. I need a moisturizer that will NOT dry out my skin and truly free me of these little tiny annoyances! Is this a great product to use?
Ashlyn T.
Is it ok to wear this under foundation or will that cause a higher chance of a breakout?
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using this product for a while now. I just wanted to know if it has actually helped anyone with their acne?
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
What skin type is this best for? I have very dry skin and barely get breakouts but when I do I am very annoyed with them. Is it more for dry skin or acne prone?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
How was this on combination skin? T-Zone has been really oily, but I have two tiny dry, red patches near my chin/mouth. Would this be a good product to try?

back