Delilah  F.
New Zealand

I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to work. Has anyone tried this one? I think it might work better.

Qamar W.
Qamar W.
Hilliard, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
Honestly it didn't work for me at all and I left a review on this product so if you want to know more info then check that out but it didn't do the majic for me.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
This product doesn't function as well as a moisturizer and i try to avoid it more in the winter, when my skin dries out. However, it's great for oily skin. I put it on every night in the fall/spring/summer before bed and its cools my face and helps prevent breakouts.
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
1 year, 8 months ago
Depends on what type of skin you have, this is good for oil/combination/acne prone skin I would say this would work. If you have dry skin consider one that focuses on hydration more
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Columbia, SC
1 year, 8 months ago
Feels cooling and hydrating. I have dry skin and I love to put this moisturizer on every day, it makes me feel so refreshed. Not heavy like some other moisturizers and not greasy feeling.
Kierstin C.
Kierstin C.
2 years, 6 months ago
I tried this product awhile back, and it worked for me for awhile. It helped with my dry skin and aided in fighting off random breakouts, but after a month or so my skin got used to it, and all it did was make my skin oily. Now, I use the Cetaphil face moisturizer, and I have had it for a month and a half and it feels amazing. But, I would definitely give the Clean and Clear one a try.