Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX

Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

Carol H.
Carol H.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! I have very oily skin and it is perfect. It doesn't over moisturize.
Cailin Y.
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
2 years, 2 months ago
Compared to other moisturizers it is great for my oily summer skin
Jennifer  .
Jennifer .
Aurora, IL
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes it is. I'm always looking for moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, and this is great.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
2 years, 9 months ago
If you're using it at night yes. I don't like using it for the day I feel like I do get a bit more oily then usual.
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I tend to have oily skin and my usual routine as most people recommend is cleanse,tone,moisturize. this moisturizer works great and it's really cheap.
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
2 years, 11 months ago
I have oily skin and it did not make my skin oily, I'd say it is!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes it's oil free and great for oily skin
Sabina H.
Sabina H.
3 years, 2 months ago
I have oily skin so I would say yes! If you're concerned about it making your skin more oily I suggest washing your face or using some astringent before applying the product.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
3 years, 2 months ago
Honestly, I would read all ingredients before putting them on my face. It does say oil free but some ingredients can dry out your skin and make you rapidly produce more oil and then it will be breakout city! If you've got the extra few bucks to spend, go with a higher end product and you'll see a difference immediately!