Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA

How was this on combination skin? T-Zone has been really oily, but I have two tiny dry, red patches near my chin/mouth. Would this be a good product to try?

Dev N.
Dev N.
3 years, 10 months ago
I love this product! It combines oil-free moisturizers with a proven pimple-fighting ingredient and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft while helping to treat and prevent pimples. It doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily. i wouldn't suggest this as an everyday moisturizer though as excess use can leave the skin a little irritated.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
3 years, 10 months ago
I agree with Allie. I didn't like how it left my face feeling throughout the day.
Allie O.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
Personally, for me this product promotes perspiration and makes my face feel oily and unbreathable it feels like I have a mask on.
Emily B.
Emily B.
4 years ago
I have combination skin and I love this product. It gives me just enough in those oily spots and moisturizes the dry spots.
Kiki S.
Kiki S.
4 years, 1 month ago
I definitely think so. My T-Zone is super oily but my cheeks are quite dry, but I apply this all over my face and it seems to keep my T-Zone under control while moisturizing my cheeks quite nicely. For the price, I'd definitely give it a try! x