Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN

Does this help acne at all?

Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes when used properly and with a daily facial cleaner
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
3 years, 7 months ago
I have frequent acne breakouts and I use this cream every night. For me, I find that this helps control my acne, but I would not solely rely on this product to help with any major acne breakouts. It definitely helps with them though!
Dali H.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
3 years, 7 months ago
I've had acne for years and I love this product.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
I haven't noticed it help me anymore than any normal face wash.
keri m.
keri m.
3 years, 10 months ago
I use it as a nightly mask as well as moisturizer, and you can feel the salicylic acid fight breakouts when you use a lot for the mask. It clears my skin over night and makes it soft and it doents even make it oily.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
I wouldn't say that it gets rid of acne, but I definitely had less pimples after I started using it regularly.
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
3 years, 11 months ago
It did for me, i have dry skin and the moisture worked very well also!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
3 years, 11 months ago
It depends on how sensitive your skin is. I love this stuff and I have oily skin. I don't have sensitive skin though.
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
3 years, 11 months ago
Everyone's skin is different but from my personal experience it didn't moisturize or treat acne effectively. It made me fall back to my favorite aveeno clear complexion moisturizer which is wayyy better.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
4 years ago
I use the 3 step system and I never have any acne. This says it prevents acne and I think it definitely does. It refreshes and moisturizes my skin after my showers at night and I think it's amazing.