Hallie M.
Buckeye, AZ
I recently bought this moisturizer after a friend recommended it to me. Yeah, I do actually see a difference in my ache. I choose to put it where someone would usually put concealer. I’ve noticed a burning sensation underneath my eye areas. I’m not sure if it’s just because my skin is thin underneath my eyes or my skin may be sensitive to product there. Is this just me? I love that the pump has an option to lock. The product is more on the thinner side. I have dry skin and have noticed a slight change over the short time i’ve had it. I would definitely recommend.