Nataly B.
I wish I could give this product zero stars. This product is full of acne inducing ingredients. The first time I put this on my face it felt really weird and became drying on my skin. A few weeks later redness began to appear on my skin in the weirdest places like the sides of my nose and my forehead. Sadly I disregarded these warning signs and continued using the product especially for new pimples that would form. Furthermore, I caution anyone who has normal skin or combination skin,or even those who are looking for an acne cure please stay away from this product. I went from having normal  skin with no redness and  a few hormonal breakouts to tomato red sensitive skin with cystic acne. ( I was using various other Clean & Clear products while I was using this. I will review the other products as well)