Alejandra R.
Indio
If you have super oily skin, this thing is for you. I always had super oily skin in my T zone but this has helped so much. I wash my face with a normal facial scrub then I apply this every time after I wash my face, before I go to sleep and in the morning. I also use it under my makeup and after I’ve removed my makeup. Ever since I’ve been using it, my face oil has decreased and I don’t have to worry about retouching my foundation, like at all. Totally recommend it if you have super oily skin.