Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I use this every night after I wash my face with the clean and clear face wash. I love this moisturizer, it goes on super smooth and doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel oily. It is a little on the thinner side, but if you want it to feel more thick you can just apply more. I also love how this has salicylic acid in it, I rarely ever get breakouts and I don't have a very extensive skin care routine. I just wash my makeup off in the shower with the face wash and then moisturize with this! If my pores are feeling clogged I will add in the astringent. I typically purchase this moisturizer at the grocery store or drug store, and it is very affordable. I have normal skin, not too dry and not too oily, not very prone to breakouts. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps my skin feeling great! I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone looking for an easy skin care routine.