BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to work. Ha...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I use this every night after I wash my face with the clean and clear face wash. I love this moisturizer, it goes on super smooth and doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel oily. It is a little on the thinner side, but if you want it to feel more thick you can just apply more. I also love how this has salicylic acid in it, I rarely ever get breakouts and I don't have a very extensive skin care routine. I just wash my makeup off in the shower with the face wash and then moisturize with this! If my pores are feeling clogged I will add in the astringent. I typically purchase this moisturizer at the grocery store or drug store, and it is very affordable. I have normal skin, not too dry and not too oily, not very prone to breakouts. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps my skin feeling great! I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone looking for an easy skin care routine.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I had super high hopes for this product. I have combination skin and this didnt work at all. I tried and tried to like this product but I hate it. It gave me the worst textured skin. I thought maybe it was just my skin getting used to the product but it got noticeably worst. My pores were so huge so I left this product in my medicine cabinet for months. Recently I went back to it by using small drops of it with other moisturizers but sadly the same thing happened. This product doesnt work for me so Im tired of trying. I will finally be throwing it away even though its so much product left.
Hope B.
THE ONLY MOISTURIZER I USE. I have dry/acne prone skin and most moisturizers give me acne but this is the only one that hasn't. It hydrates my face but helps fight my pimples. I use this 2 times a day and my skin is clear of acne :) definitely recommend
Alejandra R.
Indio
If you have super oily skin, this thing is for you. I always had super oily skin in my T zone but this has helped so much. I wash my face with a normal facial scrub then I apply this every time after I wash my face, before I go to sleep and in the morning. I also use it under my makeup and after I’ve removed my makeup. Ever since I’ve been using it, my face oil has decreased and I don’t have to worry about retouching my foundation, like at all. Totally recommend it if you have super oily skin.
Rox J.
I recently started using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer after a 15 year gap. I used to use this product as a teenager and I loved it but my acne improved and stopped using it. As I am getting older I need to ensure I am properly moisturizing and I still struggle with blackheads and occasional breakouts.The product is just as great as I remember. It leaves my skin feeling soft and skin looks more even toned. I have never broke out from using Clean & Clear.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This a great, affordable moisturizer. Its not too thick and not too thin. I use this in my night time routine and it keeps me moisturized throughout the night. I like the fact that it has a pump which makes it easier to use in my opinion. The salicylic acid doesn't really do anything for my existing pimples. The only complaint that I have is that they don't have one made with benzoyl peroxide. Other than that, this is one of the best drugstore moisturizers.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
This is a good moisturizer for acne prone skin. If your using a high amount of salicylic acid products or benzoyl peroxide products I would not reccomend this moisturizer due to the fact it has 0.5 salicylic acid which could cause dryness if over used. If you use mild amounts of ingredients then it should be fine to use.
I use to use it until my derm put me on high dose of topical medicines for my bad acne. If your a teen this will work great for you.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I got this after testing out my friends moisturizer. I have oily skin and on sunny warm days this is too moisturizing for me. It’s oil free but it sometimes makes me produce more oil. After trying it out different ways I found that what works for me is to use it only on dry patches or on blemishes that need a little more hydration. Now i’m never too oily and always moisturized where I need it most. I love it!
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
Meh. I've been using this for a long time (not sure why I still try with it), and I honestly never notice that it improves breakout areas. Leaves a little residue on the skin for me. It does absolutely nothing for my pimples, in fact, I feel like it makes them worse. It does have a cooling feeling and a decent smell but that is the only reason I'm giving 2 stars. Won't buy again.
marión🐘 J.
Montvale, NJ
I’m IN LOVE with this moisturizer. I’ve tried a few since I have oily skin and acne tendencies, and as some of you may know, even though you have oily skin, you still need to keep it hydrated. This moisturizer not only helps me when I have dry skin, but it feels absolutely amazing. I can hear my face (and my wallet) thanking me for using it, not kidding, I totally love it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?