Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples
- After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
- Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
- Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
I use to use it until my derm put me on high dose of topical medicines for my bad acne. If your a teen this will work great for you.
This moisturizer is literally what I use on a daily basis. It doesn’t dry out my skin or hurt my pimples and it’s very gentle on my sensitive skin. This product helps a lot. I can’t go a day without it anymore. I’ve gone through at least 4 bottles. I’d HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with dry skin and acne.
Surprisingly super happy with it!
It definitely smells slightly like medicated lotion, but doesn't bother me.
I apply twice daily (morning and night), and have gone from 5-6 pimples at a time on my chin, to NONE.
I use no other acne treatments besides a cleansing face wash, so I have to say I have this product to thank for that!
It's not superrr moisturizing, my skin still has dryness issues. But for the first few hours after applying my skin does feel softer.
Applies super smoothe, quick drying, not sticky at all.
It's super cheap, and I say it works great for acne!
Can't beat that for the price.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos