BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

CLEAN & CLEAR®Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Any product that helps to get rid of keratosis pilaris ?
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub ? Is this good for getting rid of keratosis pilaris
[product:clean-&-clear-essentials-dual-action-moisturizer] is this good for your skin I’ve heard it’s not but some people tell me it is? what one do you recommend?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth.in reviews
...sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! in reviews
...theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever.in reviews
Monali C.
Huntsville, AL
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Monali C.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this product since I was 16 and still finding myself reaching for it 7 years later! I love it! I’ve tried so many moisturizers but this is great for my combo skin that breaks out often but this calms my face while being gentle. It’s also a thin moisturizer and absorbs to the skin quickly
Jessica H.
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica H.
I love this stuff I’ve been using it now for over 6 years keeps my skin soft & helps destroy acne fast leaving your skin fresh and not oil or greasy.
Sarah C.
Green Bay, WI
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product daily and have been for probably 3 years now. It hydrates without leaving my skin feeling oily. It also helps to prevent break outs which is a nice added feature. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends ❤️ My only complaint is that I wish it came in a glass or metal container to make it more sustainable and plastic free!
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Maurshell A.
Purchased at: Target
So…this was an accidental buy, one that I wish I had NOT accidentally bought! While on vacation, of course I forgot my facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer 🙄, so went to Target for my needs. I picked up all three and was disappointed by all three 🤦🏾‍♀️. I didn’t even realize my mess up with this one until I got ready to use it! My normal products are Fenty, which I LOVE and have given me the perfect skin I’ve been looking for, being I am about to turn 40. Well, after applying this, my skin burned SO BAD! I let it go, thinking it’s just because it’s new, so I kept using it…BIG MISTAKE! The teenage acne breakout this moisturizer gave me had me on pure panic mode! After having clear and gorgeous skin for months, I mess around with this stuff and now feel like I’ve taken 100 steps backwards. I’m so disappointed and pretty annoyed. I read reviews and can now see that this product actually hurts a lot of people’s skin! I will never buy this, intentionally or accidentally ever again! [product:clean-&-clear-essentials-dual-action-moisturizer]
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Meraya L.
This moisturizer makes my skin feel fresh and has a cooling effect that lasts for maybe 15 minutes. I’ve been using it for three days and it I haven’t seen any changes in my skin but I do recommend for those who love a cooling affect.
Marvana W.
Ocho Rios
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Marvana W.
As a facial moisturizer it should be able to keep my face moisturizer for an extended period, this product failed to do so as I had to be constantly adding. I realized that it clogs pores which is not healthy.
Lizeth M.
Silver Spring, MD
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Lizeth M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this moisturizer, it feels so fresh in my skin and helps to prevent acne and blackhead pores. I like how this lotion make my skin look revitalize and shine. [product:clean-&-clear-essentials-dual-action-moisturizer]
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
This product is a really good value. I tried it hoping it would clear some of my breakouts without drying out my skin. Since it is an acne medication and a Moisturizer in one I had high hopes. After trying it for a while I did not notice any change in my breakouts but it did not dry out my skin like other acne products do. Benzoyl peroxide is the active ingredient which has never worked for me. If benzyl peroxide works for you I think this product would be great for you. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Angela H.
Waukesha
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by Angela H.
Absolutely favorite moisturizer. Helped my acne go away better than any other moisturizer. Kept my skin feeling hydrated and not sticky. Super smooth and didn’t burn my face.
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer uploaded by kyla N.
it’s not bad, it does make my skin soft and smooth but the only problem is that it makes my skin oily especially my nose which i don’t like but after all i won’t buy this again because i have other moisturizers i use which are better and i’ll stick with them.

288 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
pinky M.
Toronto , ON
il y a 2 mois
Julie B. il y a 2 mois
Girl NO! Don’t even use these trash products on your skin. They are full of garbage and way too much fragrance and alcohol which will make your skin more sensitive in type and irritable. If you’re looking for drugstore prices but quality I would definitely go with cerave and actually the ordinary is probably cheaper and they have amazing products for all skin issues!