BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Alissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only moisturizer so far out of dozens I've tried for my severe dry skin that is irreplaceable. It is amazing. I tried the generic version (equate) and it only made me miss this one so much more. It doesn't leave a way film. It feels light weight and hydrating seconds after using it. A little dab goes a long way as well. Wonderful 5+ stars. Highly recommended.
Alexis 💋.
Kalamazoo
Purchased at: Target
If you’re looking for an affordable moisturizer, I would highly consider this one! I was on acutane a while ago, and this is the moisturizer I used when my skin was dry. It helps so much, and it doesn’t make your face feel oily like some lotions do. It makes your skin feel rehydrated.
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Those times my skin is just having a melt down and acne is just uncontrollable, I swear by this moisturizer. I apply this bad boy on a clean face before bed and the next morning my complexion is noticeable better. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Shelbi R.
Riverview
I love using this product after washing my face morning and night. It really helps replenish the hydration in my skin and keeps it smooth. I have oily skin so I typically stay away from moisturizers but this one doesn’t make my skin produce extra oil. Would recommend.
Jyoti G.
Normal
This is a really good everyday moisturizer. Paired with the clean and clear scrubs, it gives you the right amount of moisture at a fairly cheap price point. It leaves a tingly feeling on my face as well and this is something that I will continue to buy.
Lynsie D.
Columbus
This is my daily face moisturizer. It’s nice and light and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. The salicylic acid is nice because my skin is acne prone, but this doesn’t dry my skin out or cause irritation. Makeup goes over it pretty well, too.
Miranda C.
Not super impressed; the formula felt a bit thin and I felt like I needed to reapply halfway through the day to keep my skin from drying out. Also did not help my acne at all, but it didn’t make it worse either.
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really enjoy using this moisturizer. It is perfect for acne-prone skin as it contains acne fighting Salicylic acid and a bunch of other good ingredients for your skin. I find that it is better for morning use because it is light and refreshing and has a bit of a tingle, and it also leaves your face feeling very smooth and hydrated, which sometimes is hard to find in acne-treatment products. Overall though, I love, and I’m running a little low so it may be time to repurchase
crystal f.
Kentucky
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my go-to moisturizer for years. I don't get a lot of major breakouts, just a few pimples here and there. This keeps it all under control and prevents them. It also moisturizes well.
Devina M.
I love this moisturizer! It's perfect for my daily routine. I don't need a heavy duty acne treatment so combining it with a moisturizer is the perfect way to fit it into my morning routine.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
April Y.
Billings, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

Amazon