BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Direction:

• After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• What's the best moisturizer to use if you have oily skin/...4 Answers
  • Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • I've tried heaps of moisturises but none of them seem to ...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
  • "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
  • "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
Alissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only moisturizer so far out of dozens I've tried for my severe dry skin that is irreplaceable. It is amazing. I tried the generic version (equate) and it only made me miss this one so much more. It doesn't leave a way film. It feels light weight and hydrating seconds after using it. A little dab goes a long way as well. Wonderful 5+ stars. Highly recommended.
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Those times my skin is just having a melt down and acne is just uncontrollable, I swear by this moisturizer. I apply this bad boy on a clean face before bed and the next morning my complexion is noticeable better. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Jyoti G.
Normal
This is a really good everyday moisturizer. Paired with the clean and clear scrubs, it gives you the right amount of moisture at a fairly cheap price point. It leaves a tingly feeling on my face as well and this is something that I will continue to buy.
Alissa H.
Kansas City , MO
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is pretty moisturizing, but kind of makes my face look oily. I enjoyed this product at first and then it started to smell weird so I kind of just stayed away from it but it did keep my skin hydrated and rather clear when I used it.
Miranda C.
Not super impressed; the formula felt a bit thin and I felt like I needed to reapply halfway through the day to keep my skin from drying out. Also did not help my acne at all, but it didn’t make it worse either.
Leah B.
Purchased at: Target
I love love love this moisturizer! Not only does it do a great job at keeping my skin soft, it also fights acne! I love that it’s so affordable, and is also so effective. By far my favorite moisturizer out there.
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really enjoy using this moisturizer. It is perfect for acne-prone skin as it contains acne fighting Salicylic acid and a bunch of other good ingredients for your skin. I find that it is better for morning use because it is light and refreshing and has a bit of a tingle, and it also leaves your face feeling very smooth and hydrated, which sometimes is hard to find in acne-treatment products. Overall though, I love, and I’m running a little low so it may be time to repurchase
crystal f.
Kentucky
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my go-to moisturizer for years. I don't get a lot of major breakouts, just a few pimples here and there. This keeps it all under control and prevents them. It also moisturizes well.
Devina M.
I love this moisturizer! It's perfect for my daily routine. I don't need a heavy duty acne treatment so combining it with a moisturizer is the perfect way to fit it into my morning routine.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I use this every night after I wash my face with the clean and clear face wash. I love this moisturizer, it goes on super smooth and doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel oily. It is a little on the thinner side, but if you want it to feel more thick you can just apply more. I also love how this has salicylic acid in it, I rarely ever get breakouts and I don't have a very extensive skin care routine. I just wash my makeup off in the shower with the face wash and then moisturize with this! If my pores are feeling clogged I will add in the astringent. I typically purchase this moisturizer at the grocery store or drug store, and it is very affordable. I have normal skin, not too dry and not too oily, not very prone to breakouts. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps my skin feeling great! I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone looking for an easy skin care routine.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
April Y.
Billings, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?

Amazon