Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples
- After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
- Yes, this moisturizer, but it also has acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
- Apply a thin layer over the affect area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
- "I love this product! It works wonders on my dry skin. I apply right after the shower and it makes my face so smooth." in 85 reviews
- "I first bought this a couple of years ago when my skin was acting up... I've since repurchased 4 or 5 times. It's so lightweight and lively on the skin. I have sensitive skin myself, dry cheeks and oily t-zone, and I find it truly moisturizing and mattifying. My husband actually loves it too. He has quite oily skin but says it feels tight after washing his face, so he pops a bit of this on and he loves it. Basically it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I wouldn't use it in the mornings, but it's A-OK for night time! " in 55 reviews
- "This product is great for the winter when my hands dry out all the time. I was introduced to this by a friend when I forgot my moisturizer for a trip and after that, theres not much else that I'll want to use for my body. My face is very sensitive, so I don't use it there as much, or really ever." in 49 reviews
This is my all time favorite face moisturizer! I always put this on, whether I just did a face mask or just washed my face! When I put this on it feels so refreshing and light! Personally I love a face moisturizer that is very light! I have been using this product for almost 3 years now and I LOVE IT!!!😍
Purchased at: Walmart
Has literally lasted me a year, and then some. But hen again I didn’t use this regularly but I am now and this lasts me very long. Only need about 2 or 3 pumps per application. Does feel very moisturizing and hydrating and soaks into the skin in a few minutes
I really enjoy using this moisturizer. It is perfect for acne-prone skin as it contains acne fighting Salicylic acid and a bunch of other good ingredients for your skin. I find that it is better for morning use because it is light and refreshing and has a bit of a tingle, and it also leaves your face feeling very smooth and hydrated, which sometimes is hard to find in acne-treatment products. Overall though, I love, and I’m running a little low so it may be time to repurchase
I use this every night after I wash my face with the clean and clear face wash. I love this moisturizer, it goes on super smooth and doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel oily. It is a little on the thinner side, but if you want it to feel more thick you can just apply more. I also love how this has salicylic acid in it, I rarely ever get breakouts and I don't have a very extensive skin care routine. I just wash my makeup off in the shower with the face wash and then moisturize with this! If my pores are feeling clogged I will add in the astringent. I typically purchase this moisturizer at the grocery store or drug store, and it is very affordable. I have normal skin, not too dry and not too oily, not very prone to breakouts. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps my skin feeling great! I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone looking for an easy skin care routine.
I LOVE this moisturizer! I have combination skin,so my face gets oily in certain areas. That's why I love that this is oil-free and helps prevent acne. It has like a cooling sensation when it's applied to your face. Very soothing. It's a great choice for anyone with oily/combo skin or anyone that struggles with acne or maybe even just has a little zit from time to time. Excellent moisturizer,excellent price!
My face feels so soft after using this after steps 1 and 2. I was scared to use any products because this is the first time I’ve tried cleansers, toners and moisturizers
Q & A
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Does this help acne at all?
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos