Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin

Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin contains salicylic acid acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Is this a good product for combination skin I am very sensitive and I don’t want to breakout as well ?
I Just tagged a random product but any suggestions to help get rid of acne scarring that’s not to expensive?
How often are you supposed to use this product How often are you supposed to use this product?[product:clean-&-clear-essentials-deep-cleaning-toner-for-sensitive-skin]
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
This works great i love how tight this makes me and i love how it just makes my face fill and it last along time and you get your moneys worth.in reviews
It's amazing to see how much make up is still deep down in your skin after swiping this stuff with a cotton ball over your face.in reviews
its not the best but for the price its really good use this everyday after I wash my face with clean and clear acne control in reviews
This product also works very well to clean your eyebrows after having them waxed!in reviews
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin felt amazing soft and it really helped with the acne. Works great one of my most favorite toners would definitely recommend. I have purchased many times and would buy it again.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
love the way it smells. Feels gentle for a toner. gets the job done with no irritation on my skin. Would recommend
Rosemarie R.
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Rosemarie R.
I love love,this it is my night and morning routine .deep clean to remove trapped oil and dirt helps leave the skin looking clean and refreshed ,best for the sensitive skin,
courtney L.
1,046 reviews
I use to use this one all the time. I'm not sure if they changed it or if my skin just became more sensitive. But one day I got a new bottle and it totally burned my skin. It was itchy and red for days! Never again!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been going back n forth with this product for years and it’s usually during the hot summer months when my skin is sweaty and oily. I will always gravitate back to it because it works without drying me out.
joylynn G.
I've been using this product for years. It cleansmy face nicely. Helps with my oily face and acne. Very effective. Will keep buying. Will give as gifts and do recommend to other's. Nicely priced and I love a good deal. Hope you keep making this.
Yarianni D.
Humacao
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Yarianni D.
This toner is not that good. It does feel very harsh on the skin and I think that is better to buy a toner with less chemical ingredients. Most of the time more ingredients does not mean more effective. As the brand name, buy something more clean. XOXO [product:clean-&-clear-essentials-deep-cleaning-toner-for-sensitive-skin]
Clair-Eve L.
This toner tightens the pores, giving your skin a smoothr appearance but also protecting it from imposing bacteria. I like to use this product most days, but mainly when I have pretty bad breakouts and it seems to clear them up after a couple of days of use, leaving my skin noticeably clearer. It does have a bit of a funky chemical smell, but that doesn't really bother me in the slightest, as it smells clean. Will always repurchase and for the price, it's worth a try. I have been using this product for probably over 10 years! As far as I'm concerned, the number speaks for itself. This toner (or "Deep Cleansing Lotion" as it's called in the UK) is fantastic and will last you a very long time. How do you use this? Well, I take a cotton round and a medium squirt of the toner and just go to town on my face. Ever had any doubts as to whether this stuff is actually working? Just look at the pad. No matter how clean you thought your face was, you will be sadly mistaken. The grime that comes off your skin is very satisfying, and it is recommended to repeat the process until the cotton round comes back clean.
Sindi A.
Charlotte, NC
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sindi A.
I really like this soap for your face, i feel my face cleaner and the small dot help you exfoliate your skin. The only thing i would like to improve is your face feel a little bit stiff after wash it so i recommend you use a moisturizing cream after that because i really feel as botox.
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by VINH P.
Purchased at: CVS
This deep clean toner you can get at any local drugstore and very affordable! It helps prevent my oily skin from breakout, pores clogged! I use this only one at nighttime before going to bed! It works great for me

555 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...