BY CLEAN & CLEAR #15 in Toners & Astringents

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin contains salicylic acid acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples, Sensitive

Directions:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Alcohol Glycerin Isoceteth-20 PEG-32 Sodium Citrate Fragrance Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Algae Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Denatonium Benzoate Blue 1

Warnings:

For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

Reviews (20180)
  • "This works great i love how tight this makes me and i love how it just makes my face fill and it last along time and you get your moneys worth." in 6 reviews
  • "It's amazing to see how much make up is still deep down in your skin after swiping this stuff with a cotton ball over your face." in 6 reviews
  • "its not the best but for the price its really good use this everyday after I wash my face with clean and clear acne control " in 5 reviews
  • "This product also works very well to clean your eyebrows after having them waxed!" in 4 reviews
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
You can't go wrong with this product. It is definitely budget friendly. I always have a bottle of this under the skink for when it's " that time of month" and I tend to break out more and produce a bit more oil. This product does have a strong smell, I would not say it's a bad smell but it is strong. I also noticed fed if I use this product more then once a day it can be a bit drying, but I have sensitive skin that is between dry and combination depending on the time of month. I typically focus my use of this product on my "T" zone and on those pesky pimples when they do pop out avoiding the ray of my face to be sure not try dry my skin out. For the couple dollars this product cost and how easy it is to find I definitely say it's a great staple to have in your bathroom. It's also nice that is can be used by both men and women. My man will often uses this if he ends up with a pimple or blemish on his face. He also has bigger pores on his nose and will use this to help clean them. Great affordable easy to use product.
Greysa V.
Ohio
Since about a month ago, I have been using it in the morning and in the evening after cleaning my face, I grab a small speck of cotton, pour a little on it and apply it in my T zone, on my cheeks because I have pores dilated and comedones and black spots on the nose. Also, we are in summer where my skin produces a little more fat than normal. It has helped me control the sebum without drying too much.
Kim H.
Jonesborough
LOVE LOVE LOVE this toner. I normally shy away from Clean and Clear because a lot of their products irritate my skin (I have really sensitive skin). However, I use this toner every single day. Ive used other toners and kept finding myself coming back to this one.
I use it directly after washing my face and then spritz some rose water and moisturizer on (it leaves your face a little dry and the rose water adds some hydration back into the face) and I’m good to go.
Its Clean and Clear so it Is a little cheaper, but do not let the price fool you, it’s a great product.
Makenzie M.
College Station, TX
This works great! You can find it at any store such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS,etc. around you! I use the clean and clear face wash in the shower,which does a pretty good job of getting almost all of my makeup off. Getting a cotton ball and using this toner after makes sure I have no left overmake up, getting my face extra clean!! Since I have started using this nightly I have noticed a huge difference in my skin being clear! It burns a little when you put on which worried me because of my face being sensitive and dry but it worked so well with my skin!!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This is a very good product , although it says to use it daily I'd recommend you dont if you have semi sensitive skin, it can be very drying. So it'll be best to use it every other day or make sure you're hydrating your skin with either lotions or serums. This has definitely cleared my face up for me a number of times, amazing product, from quality to price (:
Hannah G.
I use this every day! I love it so much. I never have brake outs or anything when using this. I wash my face in the shower so that is when I use it, but I have also used it just as part of my daily routine. I know it is step 2 but I honestly wasn't getting the results I wanted with step 1 so I did move up. It's not hard on your skin or anything like that. Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin I have been using this for years and would recommend it all the way.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I really like this product.  I don't generally have sensitive skin, but some days I notice that my face and chest are more sensitive than other days.  On that note, I have never had an issue with burning or redness while using this product.  It has a fresh and clean smell and makes my face feel cool and refreshed.  I use it in the morning after my daily cleanser and follow with an SPF moisturizer and it makes my skin feel really good.  I'd definitely buy this again.
Samantha M.
Windermere
This product leaves skin feeling tingly and refreshed and helps to remove the last of stubborn makeup that refused to budge during washing. It smells nice for a toner and overall does its job well. I have incredibly sensitive skin, though, so while this is much better than other products, it’s still a bit drying for me. If your skin is average to a bit sensitive I’m sure this will work well, but my problematic eczema-prone skin unfortunately could only take this in small doses.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I recently added this astringent to my daily skin care regimine for my acne prone skin and I am in love. It has the typical salicylic acid over the counter acne medication, which I'm normally not a fan of... but Ive been using it for about a week and I already see amazing results. Applying it after you wash your face & take your make up off... It has a cooling, tingling sensation that leaves your skin feeling so clean and refreshed. There's almost always a little makeup residue left on the pad after I use this astringent that my makeup remover and facewash failed to get out... Which is how I know it really gets deep into your pores. My skin has looked clearer & healthier ever since I used this product, and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Olivia V.
Gretna, LA
I never tried this but I use their products is it any good
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Will this work on older skin or it it just for young skin?
Maria C.
How often can I use this??
kelly c.
Brampton, Ontario
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. Is this toner drying?
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I have super sensitive skin. Anyone with similar skin have any troubles with this?

back