Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin contains salicylic acid acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples, Sensitive

Directions:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Alcohol Glycerin Isoceteth-20 PEG-32 Sodium Citrate Fragrance Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Algae Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Denatonium Benzoate Blue 1

Warnings:

For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

I Seen a video that this is like putting alcohol on your face , is it true?
Does this help ?
How effective is this product for evening out skin tone?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works great i love how tight this makes me and i love how it just makes my face fill and it last along time and you get your moneys worth.” in reviews
“It's amazing to see how much make up is still deep down in your skin after swiping this stuff with a cotton ball over your face.” in reviews
“its not the best but for the price its really good use this everyday after I wash my face with clean and clear acne control ” in reviews
“This product also works very well to clean your eyebrows after having them waxed!” in reviews
Lake Linden, MI
I bought this for a reletively reasonable price, and i got it for the reason that it was for sensitive skin, which it ended up being exactly what i was looking for. It didnt make my face burn like all the toners ive tried previously before this, and didnt turn my face red. It had a very gently formula and made my face feel very clean after. Usually i would have to follow with moisturizer with other brands, i think because of the amounts of alcohol they would have in it- but this one i really dont have to! it doesnt dry out your skin nearly as much (or at all, depending how much you use i guess) as other brands, but i tend to have dry skin already, so i still choose to do that step.. But you could get away without having to. I would recommend this product.
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: Target
This toner is also a must for sensitive skins. It does burn a little when initially placed on the skin but I wouldn’t say it’s not tolerable. I do believe it is worth the money, and it lasts a long time since all you need to do is place it on a cotton swab/pad and lightly place on your face. #cleanandclear #skincare #toner #sensativeskin
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin I had used this product for several years in the past. It was very gentle on my sensitive, oily skin. However, I recently checked the ingredients only to find that it had both alcohol and fragrance. I don't completely cut these ingredients out of my routine, however, I find them unnecessary and, if anything, harmful to the skin. I do not recommend that you use this toner. Although it could "work" for your skin, these are two ingredients that could eventually have long-lasting effects to the skin.
Grants Pass , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my go-to toners. It is nice and gentle, and smells nice and fresh. It is reasonably priced and I like the bottle that it comes in. It has a flip top, so you don't end up over-pouring it onto your cotton pad or whatever you use. It never dries my skin out, and does a great job of getting any makeup off that I may have missed when washing my face. It doesn't cause me to break out, which is always a huge plus in any facial care products. I recommend this and always have a bottle on hand.
houston
My go-to everyday toner for after I wash my face at night. It always gets whatever makeup residue and oil that I missed with my cleanser. Doesn’t burn my face and doesn’t have a strong odor. Doesn’t leave my face feeling too tight or too stripped of its natural oils, but it does leave my face feeling very clean. Can’t beat this drugstore price. I also use on my neck and décolletage. It’s definitely gentle (as advertised for sensitive skin). Highly recommend! Repeat buyer and will continue to buy.
Warren, MI
This products works amazing my skin was extremely healthy looking and I was very surprised because I don't often use this product I like the way my skin felt and looked after use it was very gentle on my skin and non-irritating I would buy again as I still have some left but I will purchase again because it's extremely great on my skin and it's hard to find toner's that I really like #TheBigClean Stay healthy safe and clean to all. Xoxoxoxox
Jersey Shore, PA
I’ve been struggling with blackheads and deep pores for awhile now and I finally bought a toner. I have oily skin so I wash my face twice a day morning and night. I’ve been using this quite a bit and I can say I’ve noticed a big change in my pores shrinking and my blackheads going away! First time in awhile I’ve felt good enough to not wear makeup out. I highly recommend this it might take some getting used to but it’s worth it!
This was my go to in middle school and high school with all the acne breakouts. Since then I haven't had to use it as much, but every once in a while I break it out. Easily applied with a cotton pad or ball. You might need to use between 2-3 pads/ balls to get your face clean. Removes all the dirt and impurities from the day and it's an affordable price so that's always a bonus
Covington, GA
After seeing the price of consistently buying this and then looking at the results, I realized it was not worth it. I understand that to see changes in your skin you have to use for a minimum of two to three months. I used it for almost a year and never really saw a change or even an allusion to a change. So, I don't think this product is really for me.
sanford
I'm very pleased with the product. I started seeing results around the 3rd week so give it a time to work. Always moisturize because it can dry out your skin (in my case it was the forehead), use the 3rd step at least twice a day or use the whole line every two days. But IT WORKS!!! 😭😭just look at how much my skin have changed and there's more to go! 🥰🥰

379 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...