BY CLEAN & CLEAR #28 in Toners & Astringents

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin contains salicylic acid acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples, Sensitive

Directions:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Alcohol Glycerin Isoceteth-20 PEG-32 Sodium Citrate Fragrance Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Algae Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Denatonium Benzoate Blue 1

Warnings:

For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• Does it minimise pores?1 Answers
  • What are your favorite face cleansers? Right now I'm using Clea...5 Answers
  • How does this toner work and feel on oily skin?1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin
  • "This works great i love how tight this makes me and i love how it just makes my face fill and it last along time and you get your moneys worth." in 6 reviews
  • "It's amazing to see how much make up is still deep down in your skin after swiping this stuff with a cotton ball over your face." in 6 reviews
  • "its not the best but for the price its really good use this everyday after I wash my face with clean and clear acne control " in 5 reviews
  • "This product also works very well to clean your eyebrows after having them waxed!" in 4 reviews
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is a other stable product of my daily face cleaning routine. I use this before & after I wash my face as the first & last cleansing product before applying any moisturizing cream to my face. On the 1st use, usually 2-3 Cotton balls, it does a quick and fantastic job of removing the main dirt and grime off my face before I go in & wash my face. Once I’m done washing & patting dry my face, I use this again, 1-2 cotton balls worth, as a finisher to cleaning my face. It makes my face feel extra clean, especially since I can SEE the dirt it takes off. In addition, this is for sensitive skin which is perfect for me as my face doesn’t dry out at all nor does this irritate my face. I have bought this so many times over & currently have 4 more bottles of this in my cabinet as reserve for when I finish my current one. Quick & very easy to use with great results!!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I’ve been using this stuff since the 7th grade. I’m now in graduate school, lol! It’s only around $5, and I buy it at either target, Walmart, or Walgreens depending on where I am running errands when I’ve run out. But for drug store product, this is amazing. It doesn’t hurt my skin, but again I’ve been using it for about 11 years now. I know some people feel that drug store ingredients are harsh, but my skin handles it well. I make sure to moisture really well after using this. Up until about three years ago, I used this stuff twice daily, then I went to just using it after washing my face, and now I just use it a few times a week. This is only due to me introducing other products into my skin routine. I’ll forever purchase this stuff.
Makenzie M.
College Sta, TX
This works great! You can find it at any store such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS,etc. around you! I use the clean and clear face wash in the shower,which does a pretty good job of getting almost all of my makeup off. Getting a cotton ball and using this toner after makes sure I have no left overmake up, getting my face extra clean!! Since I have started using this nightly I have noticed a huge difference in my skin being clear! It burns a little when you put on which worried me because of my face being sensitive and dry but it worked so well with my skin!!
Emma Z.
North Richland Hills
Although my skin is combination oily and dry, I found that this product was more drying than i anticipated. I usually like to shop for a toner that tightens my pores and gives my face a fresh look without excessive drying. After using this my under eyes felt very tight and dry and the areas beside and around my nose felt the same. I picked this product because it said for sensitive skin, but I needed to apply extra moisturizer just to get rid of the tight feeling. It did close my pores, but wasn’t as sensitive as I thought it would be...
Emerald V.
San Diego
This is honestly one of the working toners for my skin. I once tried using the witch hazel toner and totally broke out. I went back to this toner and my acne subsided, so i knew I found a good product. The smell is also pleasing and as advertised, it does clean deeply. A lot of times I see a good amount of dirt and sebum after using the toner. My skin feels refreshing afterwards. Because of the salicylic acid, it helped my acne, but the tiner was a but drying on my skin. With some moisturizer it was totally fine though.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Esvin C.
Front Royal
This  Product worked OK I felt after a while it did end up drawing my face out but then I also felt that it would get all of the dirt off my face because I can tell the results in the Q tip and in the face swabs I'm pretty sure there is a better product for my face but I'm also scared to venture out because my skin works in mysterious ways
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have used a very expensive, very well known department store brand for 20 years years. They have a well known 3 step system that costs about $75 for the completely system which will last about 2 months. I sat down one day and it just hit me that I was spending way too much on something when there just had to be a cheaper alternative out there. I saw this and decided to try it. I use the facewash with the number 1 on it, in a yellow bottle that I found at the same time. They work so well together, as well as the more expensive brand but I can buy the facewash, astringent and lotion (I use the dual action moisturizer for oily skin) for the price of the facewash alone made by the expensive brand. The facewash takes almost all makeup and oil off of my face but doesn't make it feel stripped and dry. The astringent removes what little makeup is left after washing and makes me feel completely clean. I will continue to buy this and not buy the expensive brand again.
Ꭻα∂є ℓ.
Whatever age you are this stuff works but mainly I see teens use this, because we get the most breakouts and pick at our faces, but this is a great product for when you gotta wake up for those school mornings and just need to refresh your face and feel clean from all that slobber and oil we get on our face during the night Clean & Clear® Oxygenating Frizzing CleanserClean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - 7oz
Vanessa O.
I gave this one a three-star because it did work a cleanse my skin it broke up all the dirt that was in the pores it got rid of the oil it just didn't give me that tingly feeling like I'm used to but I do recommend it for anybody that has issues with their skin and they need a toner and astringent these work really well
Olivia V.
Gretna, LA
I never tried this but I use their products is it any good
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Will this work on older skin or it it just for young skin?
Maria C.
How often can I use this??
kelly c.
Brampton, Ontario
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. Is this toner drying?
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I have super sensitive skin. Anyone with similar skin have any troubles with this?