Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner For Sensitive Skin
CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin contains salicylic acid acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples, Sensitive
- The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
- And here's how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
- The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Alcohol Glycerin Isoceteth-20 PEG-32 Sodium Citrate Fragrance Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Algae Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Denatonium Benzoate Blue 1
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Top Questions See all 320 Q&A
- "This works great i love how tight this makes me and i love how it just makes my face fill and it last along time and you get your moneys worth." in 6 reviews
- "It's amazing to see how much make up is still deep down in your skin after swiping this stuff with a cotton ball over your face." in 6 reviews
- "its not the best but for the price its really good use this everyday after I wash my face with clean and clear acne control " in 5 reviews
- "This product also works very well to clean your eyebrows after having them waxed!" in 4 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos