BY CLEAN & CLEAR #17 in Toners & Astringents

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent contains a maximum- strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Active Ingredients

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Inactive Ingredients

Water Alcohol Isoceteth-20 Fragrance Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Red 4 Denatonium Benzoate

Warnings

For external use only.

Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame.

When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

• Dose it work how long till you see results2 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry skin.4 Answers
  • Would love to try this my pores are kind of deep and are a proble...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  • "If this is too much for you or you have sensitive skin, They do have an astringent for you as well." in 10 reviews
  • "I have really oily skin and at the end of the day cleansing my face with this after I wash my face really gets all the bacteria and excess off." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to use this product in the summertime because it is a very light face wash and is cool over my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "The only astringent I use I've notice my skin looks better not as shiny less breakouts I use it after I take my makeup off and again after I wash my face I find that this is the best method for me and the product works wonders" in 5 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Emily S.
Haslett
It was good for the purpose and I️ could definitely tell it was working. For me personally though I️ found that dove soap and warm water works best for me, as astringents we’re making my face look terrible (I️ was getting lots of acne and red spots and I️ have a acne free face). But other than my personal opinion, I️ have family members that have used this product and love it and it works great for them!
Hannah K.
Locust Grove
I’ve used this product for 5 years now and it’s never failed me. From my experience this astringent works just as good as the one I once paid almost 30 dollars for so if you need a good astringent this one will be the answer to your facial prayers! And it can be found at just about any grocery store or drug store opposed to trying to find it at an Ulta or other major retailer for skin products.
Latasha H.
Baker
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. Burns like crap, not as bad as some other toners I've tried, but definitely makes a difference. It's a must try. Smells like any other toner.
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
This is probably my favorite toner. Not just because it's so cheap but because it works great! Definitely suprised me for how cheap it was. I also love that I can find it in almost any store. Easy packaging. I pair this with clean and clean morning burst face wash. I'd totally recommend this product!!
Lauren K.
Lincoln, CA
This product feels great after a long day, it really helps cleanse away the oils accumulated on a hot summer day. Whether or not it really helps my acne that much, I'm not sure because I do use it sparingly as it is somewhat harsh to my sensitive skin. I use it mostly on my problem areas (T-Zone and hairline) where I get a lot of tiny bumps. It is refreshing, but it doesn't smell very nice--which I suppose is to be expected since it is literally called an astringent. I do like that it is inexpensive and that I can purchase it just at my local drugstore. It also has lasted me a long time, since I use it sparingly.
Ejayla B.
Winston Salem, NC
I really love the grapefruit scent! It works really well on cleaning and toning my skin. I definitely recommend after working or if your skin is constantly exposed to oils and sweat. You can literally see the dirt coming right off. It isn’t too harsh so it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Bitty E.
I used this product when my acne was the worst that it has ever been. I was trying every single product trying to help out my face. This would leave my face red, but helped overall to reduce my acne. I would definitely give it a try if you are looking for a cheap astringent that will work.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Girl I love using this when I do a full-on Glam day this toner helps me feel so refreshed and so clean so good it's so fordable and the fact that it can sit there and make my fresh feel so not tighten is amazing I love this product once again and it beginners this is the way to go specially on a budget
Layla S.
Pearland
this definitely isnt made for people with sensitive skin. I just bought this and it made me so red and it burns my eyes if i put it anywhere on my face because the odor is so strong and it doesnt smell good. I was very disappointed in this product which sucks because I was hoping it would work
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
My face Skin can at times be sensitive. Will this be too strong? Has anyone experienced any side effects from using this product?
Christina J.
United States
Does this break you out??
Jessica Y.
Does it burn anyone else's face
Alyce O.
How do you ladies like using the clean and clear astringent?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you like to pair this with any other clean and clear products?