Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent

Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent

CLEAN & CLEAR®EssentialsDeep Cleaning Astringent contains a maximum- strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Does this work well? Can I use it for spot treatment or do I have to use it continuously to dry out my face a little because it gets SOOO oily.
[product:clean-&-clear-essentials-deep-cleaning-astringent] I have this product at my home but I want to know how it’s helping other people’s skin?
Does this make ur skin soft ?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent!
Product Highlights
I like to use this product in the summertime because it is a very light face wash and is cool over my skin. in reviews
...after I wash my face I find that this is the best method for me and the product works wondersin reviews
Ana A.
Modesto, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Ana A.
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Ana A.
There is no better cleaning for my face than this, I love it! My pores are very open so I have to clean my face well every night, before almost every day I woke up with a pimple on my face and this cleanser is the only one that helped my face to be clean and without new pimples every day.
Kiara V.
New York
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Kiara V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Okay so hear me out if you have dry skin definitely use moisturizer after this because this will dry your skin but most importantly it will help for cleaning the skin deeply literally you’ll be questioning if your face wash or shower is even helping you clean ur skin
Fiorela María C.
Lynn, MA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Fiorela María C.
Purchased at: Target
I am using this product and I love it because it helps me a lot with my skin, it cleanses you, you feel freshness, I recommend it
hannah H.
Big Lake
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by hannah H.
honestly this worked great to get rid of acne and smelt amazing, however it really dried out the skin and did no good for future skin situations
Linda A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Linda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is horrible, I love clean and clear cleanser and other products but this is just bad, it will take the make off and will do it’s job ,how ever it’s not worth it because it will sting your face and it does hurt a lot , it’s like a burning sensation it leaves , it leaves redness on the face , specially if you have pores and a sensitive skin, I only used it around my nose pore . Or to remove the make on my hand when applying foundation.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Grayce D.
I was super disappointed😔 this smells like exactly like isopropyl alcohol. I should have read the ingredients better. I haven’t used it more than 5 times.
Kelly D.
Del Sur, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Kelly D.
i used this product whenever i breakout it easily takes off ur pimple and i like it when it does that. but its the face that chooses the $$$$
Celia A.
fort lauderdale
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Celia A.
If you have bad acne I recommend you use this because it will go away instantly in a week I recommend you use this product before you go to bed and when you wake up
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by kyla N.
Purchased at: Walmart
i’ve had this for 2 years and yet i love it once i finish it, which i will soon i will be buying this again. while i was using this it has been making my skin soft.
Emily S.
california
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Emily S.
An unhealthy product for the skin that makes it dry and cracked and contains unhealthy substances for the skin and alcohol that I do not recommend

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley C.
DUNDALK, ON
il y a 4 mois
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent ? Has anyone had good results using this? I'm scared that it will dry out my face and make my textured skin worst?
Devon S. il y a 4 mois
You can also use Burt's Bees toner if you can't find the Thayer's. Most times that is sold out in stores.