Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent contains a maximum- strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
- And here's how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
- The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water Alcohol Isoceteth-20 Fragrance Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Red 4 Denatonium Benzoate
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Top Questions See all 520 Q&A
- "I like to use this product in the summertime because it is a very light face wash and is cool over my skin. " in 6 reviews
- "The only astringent I use I've notice my skin looks better not as shiny less breakouts I use it after I take my makeup off and again after I wash my face I find that this is the best method for me and the product works wonders" in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos