Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent contains a maximum- strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Directions:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water Alcohol Isoceteth-20 Fragrance Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Red 4 Denatonium Benzoate

Warnings:

For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.

Has anyone had a reaction to this, I have sensitive skin?
Is it really worth the money or is there something similar with cheaper costs?
What do you think about this one ? I’ve seen it everywhere in my instagram. People using it and I just wanna know what does it really do? Please let me know ! Thankyou sweeties!
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I like to use this product in the summertime because it is a very light face wash and is cool over my skin. ” in reviews
“...after I wash my face I find that this is the best method for me and the product works wonders” in reviews
Ohio
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Sarah W.
This is too strong for me to use daily, but it works great for my combo skin when I need it. You can see by how much I’ve used in my picture that I’ve definitely put it to use! I will use all over when my face is especially oily or to spot treat zones when breakouts occur. Does an especially good job at helping dry out pimples! I haven’t needed to use it as much recently as I’ve upped my daily toner and overall skincare game, but you really can’t beat this price if you can’t invest in higher end treatments yet or you’re not into sticking to more consistent daily routines.
700 hillside ave, Albany, California
I ran out of my daily skincare products and as I have oily skin it didn’t take a long time for acne and pimples show up again. While I was waiting for my products to arrive my friend gave me this clean & clear astringent, I’ll be honest, it surprised me. As soon as I started to apply it on my skin, the pimples were drying and my skin felt so clean and fresh. If you use too much( many time a day) it can make your skin really dry, so I would not recommend it to people that already have problems with dry skin. Otherwise, go for it!!
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Amber C.
I DONT HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!! This is literally burning my skin and everything except cold air hurts. I have used this product for a while and I have noticed this just started to happen, keeps getting worse and I won’t be using it again... also, super drying (was good for my skin type because i have an oily face) DO NOT USE THIS if you have sensitive or dry skin!Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
vermont
I personally don't see any difference when using this product. I won't be purchasing this again. Plus if I do happen to get it on the rest of my face it dries me out way too much. Might be a good product for some but nothing i cant live without. Like for instance my boyfriend loves it and just bought himself another bottle. So my advice would be dont knock it till you try it. Buying one bottle won't break the bank and its a good price so that if you do end up liking it you still won't go broke
Helotes, TX
If you are looking for an an astringent/toner on a budget this is the one to choose. If you have oily skin that’s prone to breakouts, you need to add this to your daily skin care routine. The Clean and Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent helps cleanse skin, tighten pores, and dry out oil. But... there is a downside, IT BURNS! (if you have really dry skin) So make sure you use moisturizer afterwards, I recommend the Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Charleston
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Baker W.
Purchased at: Target
This product only helps on your pimples so don’t use on whole skin or else it really Irritates it and makes your skin itchy so only use on pimples. This product is very affordable and works very well and it is oil free and the smell isn’t the best and it treats and prevents pimples . i would recommend this to anyone !!!
Brownsville, TX
Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent uploaded by Laura C.
Purchased at: Target
I totally forgot how much of an ESSENTIAL this toner was to me. It starts to tone and tightens your skin the second you put it on. The first time you use it, it will tighten to the point where all your gunk will be easy to clean out of your pores. Like blackheads just pop out, it’s crazy how well this works on my face. I have (HAD) big pores, blackheads and oily skin. I use it every night before bed.
Haslet
Amazing, amazing, amazing. But, would NOT recommend for those who have dry skin. This WILL dry it out, unless you have a moisturizer that is good enough to compensate for the drying out factor. It tightened my skin up during the last couple weeks of the semester, and stopped some breakouts during finals for sure. I have only used it a couple times, but would definitely buy again when it’s done.
Albertville, AL
I gave this product two stars because even though it is affordable it broke my skin out worse. I felt like it never worked for me. I have really oily skin and every time I used this product I felt like my skin was in over driving producing more oil. The product has little beads inside of it and when you wash your face it is not gentle. Every time my face was red after using it.
Port Lavaca
my go to always. favorite & clean. i always have to have this. around. for it being clean & clear it was very affordable. i would improve it by making it into a foam. repeat user. never seen him drink anything really. lol Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent

234 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
elene N. • il y a un mois
Skin looks shiny after using it. Specially in summer time. I like it