Clean & Clear Don't Flake Gel Moisturizer

C&C by Clean & Clear Don't Flake Gel Moisturizer - They worked directly with their customers to develop a clear-cut line of products that feel downright luxurious - no overthinking required. This fragrance-free, oil-free moisturizer is no exception with it's instant hydration and water-based gel texture that works instant wonders for dry skin. And the directions are a no-brainer - first you cleanse (crucial step #1), then you moisturize (crucial step #2). Since many skin problems can be traced back to dryness, it's important to replenish lost moisture and hydrate on the daily. Not to mention the super soft, refreshed feeling it leaves behind! Oh, and guess what? Like all of C&C by Clean & Clear products, this gel moisturizer for dry skin is never, ever tested on animals.

How to Use

After cleansing, apply evenly onto to use: massage a generous dollop onto just-clean face until absorbed. Use daily.

Ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, C12-14 Pareth-12, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Green 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean & Clear Don't Flake Gel Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
breane A.
Twin Falls, ID
This is my daily moisturizer and it is soooooo good for sensitive skin! Its very hydrating without being oily or sticky this is a really good product for a really good price! Very effective for me!đź’–
Taylor K.
I love this! I've been using it for a few weeks now and absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. I had been looking for a new gel or water based moisturizer that wouldn't break the bank and this is it! Definitely wont be going back to my cream moisturizer. It's not heavy and makes the skin feel healthy and moisturized without being too think of giving you the feeling that it clogs the pores. Awesome product!
Ashlee B.
compton
this i loveeee soo much!! it helps my skin feel so much better. im always in a good mood when i put this on, i just love it so much.
Esmeralda V.
Irving, Texas
Use this product after I get out of the shower and my skin feels so fresh and soft until I use it the next day. Definitely will be purchasing again!
Peyton S.
Felt like it was a bit heavy for my skin type. I liked the smell but I think I needed a lighter moisturizer.
Martina M.
Clean & Clear Don't Flake Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Martina M.
This would have been a four star review for me had I not waited until I ran out and went back to old moisturizers. I didn’t realize how much I really liked this. It’s so simple. Unscented. Absorbs well. Not amazing or anything...but honestly the best moisturizer I’ve found.
Ashlynn W.
I love it but if you use to much it takes a while to rub in and your face is oily for the day so you need to be careful with how much you use.
Royale H.
New Castle, DE
It's a good water-based gel moisturizer. I've used it in the morning. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated but not oily. It absorbs quickly. It feels so light and cool. My breakouts have mostly cleared. My makeup goes on really well.
freya M.
I love this product and all of my family use it however my best friend has slightly sensative skin an this reacted with her skin pretty bad.It could have been an aler
gic reaction we dont know but that is the only bad thing that has happened with it!

Looking for your answer?