BY CLEAN & CLEAR #16 in Toners & Astringents

CLEAN CLEAR ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin cleans deep down to your pores to remove dirt oil and make-up and treat and prevent acne. This astringent is specially formulated for sensitive skin. Step two in the CLEAN CLEAR ESSENTIALS regimen the astringent is made with salicylic acid acne medicine to target the pimples you have now and and prevent new ones from forming. The formula is oil-free and suitable for daily use. This astringent comes in a 235-millilitre bottle.235 mL bottle of astringent Treats and prevents acne For sensitive skin Salicylic acid targets blemishes Fights oil and deep cleans Oil-free see more...

Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
You can't go wrong with this product. It is definitely budget friendly. I always have a bottle of this under the skink for when it's " that time of month" and I tend to break out more and produce a bit more oil. This product does have a strong smell, I would not say it's a bad smell but it is strong. I also noticed fed if I use this product more then once a day it can be a bit drying, but I have sensitive skin that is between dry and combination depending on the time of month. I typically focus my use of this product on my "T" zone and on those pesky pimples when they do pop out avoiding the ray of my face to be sure not try dry my skin out. For the couple dollars this product cost and how easy it is to find I definitely say it's a great staple to have in your bathroom. It's also nice that is can be used by both men and women. My man will often uses this if he ends up with a pimple or blemish on his face. He also has bigger pores on his nose and will use this to help clean them. Great affordable easy to use product.
Kim H.
Jonesborough
LOVE LOVE LOVE this toner. I normally shy away from Clean and Clear because a lot of their products irritate my skin (I have really sensitive skin). However, I use this toner every single day. Ive used other toners and kept finding myself coming back to this one.
I use it directly after washing my face and then spritz some rose water and moisturizer on (it leaves your face a little dry and the rose water adds some hydration back into the face) and I’m good to go.
Its Clean and Clear so it Is a little cheaper, but do not let the price fool you, it’s a great product.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I absolutely love this stuff! This is definitely my go to astringent. Its for sensitive skin which I have and I have been purchasing it for years and years. Occasionaly I try out other brands but i always end up repurchasing this again. It just works great on my skin. I feel clean, it keeps me clear, and its not over drying like many astringents are. I also like that its cheap and the price hasnt changed like some other brands do by adding a few words but i feel like all astringents do the same thing just some have a different color or scent.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product has been okay. I’ve been using it for years and used to never experience full breakouts, but would use this when zits would pop up and it worked fine. Lately, however, I have been breaking out like crazy and this stuff just isn’t quite keeping up, but I think that the source of my breakouts is environmental (due to my new workplace). For mild acne, this product works well, but it’s a little bit more difficult to find what works for you when it passes that “mild” level.
Ce D.
Thomasville
I bought this on a whim. I was looking for something to help with my overactive pores and breakouts. I have redness and sensitive skin. It was gentle and I enjoyed using for a week.  After about a week and half of use I was beginning  to have a reaction to the product. Which isn’t uncommon for my skin. I have to really watch what I use. But the overall product did its job. Just not compatible with my skin.
Vicky D.
Canton, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!  The smell is not over-powering, it makes my face feel extremely clean and fresh! I use this in the mornings more than evenings, because it definitely helps me wake up and ready to face the day. My skin is very sensitive and I've actually had skin care products cause me to break out more so than help me...but this one is wonderful for my sensitive skin! No burning, no redness. 5 stars!
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
I had used this since I was in junior high, and it always worked great for me. It helps remove and leftover makeup after cleansing my face, and keeps my pores clog free along with a good cleanser. It’s not too expensive and lasts a good while. The only thing I really don’t care for is the strong scent of most astringents, but other than that it’s a great product and has always worked great for me.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia , PA
I have super-dooper sensitive skin and this toner burnedddd the crap out of my skin! It smelled good, but it burned my face so bad. I didn't even use that much! It also broke me out in hives, due to an allergic reaction. They were so painful. I was hoping for pure bliss with this product, due to good reviews.... but sadly it did not work well for me. If you have sensitive skin, please be careful!
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Definitely not a product for sensitive skin. I really like how the product works. It cleans well, feels good on the skin. But it’s just way too harsh. It leaves me super dry and flaky. I don’t suggest this product if you have extra sensitive skin. However it has a good price point and it helps with break outs. I guess you’ll have to chance it out and give it a try your self.