Clean & Clear Deep Action Refreshing Gel Cleanser, 8-Ounce Pump Bottles (Pack of 4)

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Hailey H.
Hailey H.
mitten state
For me, Clean & Clear products can be iffy for me. Some of them make my skin break out worse and some do not. Luckily, this one didn't! I was so happy with this that I have continued to buy it for the past 3 months. This is more for oily skin than it is for combination or dry which is the only downside, however it helps with my skin a lot. This is only $5 and it is totally worth it in my opinion.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do not know if it is because I have cystic acne but this product did not work well for me. I was at Walmart looking for anything to help clear my skin up. I mean who has acne at 34?? Me apparently. This caught my eye so I decided to try it out. It did not work for me but clean and clear is a good overall product. I would recommend it to someone who has
Mild acne problems.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fargo
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product but i wasn't its worst fan either. It definitely kept my skin clear, which is great, but it also made my skin dry up like nobody's business. I've used the same face moisturizer for years and its always kept my face feeling smooth and moist, so i knew it had to be this cleanser. I don't have much acne to begin with so there wouldn't have been that much to "dry out".
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
I always use this product right before bed and I feel like it opens up my pores and gives me a calming relief. I love how the product came and I have used this product many times because of how great it is! It for sure met my expectation. I do think that this product could use maybe a nicer appeal to it. Like maybe brighter colors on the packaging to draw people to it.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I don't have a oily face so I don't use a lot of face wash. I used this once at a friends house at a sleepover. It was a good way to refresh your face before you go to bed or when you wake up. I would have like a different scent to it, nothing wrong with the one it has but I would like it to be more like a rose smell.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
I love the way your skin feels after using this product! My skin feels so refreshed and energized. This product really met my expectations for how much i spent on this product. I would say this product was gentle on my skin type but there could be some improvements on the  different kinds of scents.
Reilly T.
Reilly T.
Lincoln
I use this product every day. The scent is a sort of orangey. It has been clearing my skin for years! Along with the a moisturizer from the same brand. This product is affordable and it works. I repurchase this product from the drugstore constantly. I would recommend this product to all skin types!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
BELLEVIEW
I tried this product because my roommate bought it. I generally get acne very easily. I felt this cleanser was harsh and over dried my skin. I only used it a few times but felt it was not working as well as I would like it to. I might have continued using it if it didn't over dry my skin as much.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Flagstaff, AZ
I enjoy the brand but this wasn't my favorite cleanser. It definitely did a good job cleaning but my issue was my skin felt really dry afterwards. I would not use this again strictly because of the intense drying I felt afterwards. If you don't mind it than great, it definitely did the job.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
This product is very clean feeling.  Has a nice tingle to your skin.  It makes the face feel fresh and alive when you are finished.  I enjoyed this product and it was my first time using it.  I will use the product again and I will recommend this product to others.