Clean & Clear® Deep Action Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Bayan r.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear® Deep Action Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • "Absolutely AMAZING! I love this product it cleans beautifully and you can feel a cooling sensation as soon as you put it on. Just make sure you don't use too much and definitely not on sensitive skin or any open acne wounds, it can sting!" in 14 reviews
Ashley H.
Loganville
I love this face wash because you can actually feel it working. It leaves a cool, fresh feeling after you wash your face. This is a wash that I continually go back to over and over again. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Michelle M.
Brooklyn , NY
This is exactly what the packaging says, it promotes a clean deep wash which helps in removing all the dirt and oils from being outside all day or even a good cleanser in the morning! When using this in the morning, it does give a very refreshing sensation.
Cydney C.
Lancaster, CA
I really enjoy this cleanser. I truly feel like it is refreshing like it markets. I enjoy waking up in the morning and washing my face with this cleanser. It definitely met my expectations and meets my needs. I am almost out and will definitely buy again.
Dora Y.
Binghamton
Seemed to work very well against fighting acne at first, but stopped after about 2 weeks. I wouldn’t say it’s making my acne worse, but it’s definitely not doing much either. Good for combination and doesn’t feel drying, so would recommend on that end.
Jenna B.
Bangor, ME
I use it every time I shower which is every other day and I haven’t noticed it clearing up acne, in fact I’ve noticed more of it. Maybe I need to use it every day but so far it hasn’t been working for me. Will give it a little longer to try out
Amanda L.
I have used products from clean and clear for a long time. And I came across this a few months back, and it gives me such a good clean feeling! Amazing product, it was not harsh by no means, and i got it right there at walmart!
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
I really love Clean & Clear products, but this one is a staple for me. I love this cleanser because it’s so refreshing and I can literally feel the clean in my skin after I use it. Clears up acne within days and can use it daily without it drying out my sensitive skin!
Jaeda A.
Brooklyn, NY
Clean and clear products are always great. They truly clear your face and never leave me disappointed. I've tried make different products and theyre all very gentle on skin. I really rely on them for face wash and would recommend to anyone
Natalia R.
Cape May Court House
To this day one fo the best brands I have tried!!! It 100% leaves eh fresh feeling deeply refreshed and I swear I could feel it at the bottom of my pores. 10/10 recommend, it is life changing, honestly.
John C.
Cranberry Township
Es un limpiador muy fresco y aunque si limpia la piel no lo hace a profundidad y esa no me agrada del todo es fresco y huele muy bien pero no es tan efectivo para el precio que tienen quizás no era para mi tipo de piel