Clean & Clear® Deep Action Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Bayan r.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear® Deep Action Refreshing Gel Cleanser
  • "Absolutely AMAZING! I love this product it cleans beautifully and you can feel a cooling sensation as soon as you put it on. Just make sure you don't use too much and definitely not on sensitive skin or any open acne wounds, it can sting!" in 14 reviews
Dora Y.
Binghamton
Seemed to work very well against fighting acne at first, but stopped after about 2 weeks. I wouldn’t say it’s making my acne worse, but it’s definitely not doing much either. Good for combination and doesn’t feel drying, so would recommend on that end.
Jenna B.
Bangor, ME
I use it every time I shower which is every other day and I haven’t noticed it clearing up acne, in fact I’ve noticed more of it. Maybe I need to use it every day but so far it hasn’t been working for me. Will give it a little longer to try out
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
I really love Clean & Clear products, but this one is a staple for me. I love this cleanser because it’s so refreshing and I can literally feel the clean in my skin after I use it. Clears up acne within days and can use it daily without it drying out my sensitive skin!
Natalia R.
Cape May Court House
To this day one fo the best brands I have tried!!! It 100% leaves eh fresh feeling deeply refreshed and I swear I could feel it at the bottom of my pores. 10/10 recommend, it is life changing, honestly.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Es un limpiador muy fresco y aunque si limpia la piel no lo hace a profundidad y esa no me agrada del todo es fresco y huele muy bien pero no es tan efectivo para el precio que tienen quizás no era para mi tipo de piel
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
I bought this at walmart, wasn’t that expensive. First time user, and I’m impressed. Would def use again. Left my face feeling clean and refreshed. Not harsh on sensitive skin.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS BRAND!! These products broke me out so bad and left a tight film on the surface of my skin. I've tried products aside from this one from this brand and they are all absolutely terrible!
Mariah W.
I always use this product right before bed and I feel like it opens up my pores and gives me a calming relief. I love how the product came and I have used this product many times because of how great it is! It for sure met my expectation. I do think that this product could use maybe a nicer appeal to it. Like maybe brighter colors on the packaging to draw people to it.
tailar h.
Tucson
I really enjoyed using this product a lot. I faithfully use it when i run out I make sure to buy more. This product was not harsh at all it is very gentle on the skin. It is very reasonable in price especially for how log lasting this product is. the packaging is nice and is very clear on instructions and usage. I would definitely buy again and I would highly recommend.