BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub cleans skin deep down, without clogging pores, to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup. The scrub is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. It contains beads that gently exfoliate and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a cool, refreshing tingle. Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is oil-free and rinses clean, so it won't clog pores. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I absolutely love this face wash!!! 😍 It does wonders for my skin! It clears up my acne super quick!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Hanna B.
Keeps my face feeling fresh, I’ve been a repeat user for these products because I find it helps with acne
Kelsey S.
Moon
Only face wash that works!!! It's exfoliating beads clean deep and leave you skin feeling minty fresh!
Stacey A.
Rio Vista , CA
I love this product. It exfoliates without drying out my face. I walk away with a fresh clean feeling!
Mallory W.
belleville
BEST THING EVER! It really helped with my break outs and truly helped me clear up within the next day.
Richelle S.
Cleared my skin up barley any, but dried it out completely. It dried my skin out so bad that it hurt.
Samantha F.
York
This is a decent face wash. The price is reasonable, and the exfoliation worked well on my oily skin.
t r.
houston
everyday face scrub. gets all the dead skin off and good before applying makeup. great product
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap , VA
my skin always feels so good after using this. i recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Katryna H.
Las Vegas
This is my second favorite. Feels refreshing to the face and it doesn't make my skin dry.