BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub cleans skin deep down, without clogging pores, to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup. The scrub is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. It contains beads that gently exfoliate and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a cool, refreshing tingle. Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is oil-free and rinses clean, so it won't clog pores. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Karen S.
Deer Park , NY
I thought this was a good product and the smell is great. It leaves your skin feeling a little tingly and extra clean. Would buy this again.
Antonia S.
Wheaton
It’s a great product, makes my face feel super smooth and shinny but it does leave me dry since I have combination skin. It’s affordable.
Hayley M.
Cecil, PA
Love this product! Really pulls dirts from pores. However, it can be a little drying if you do use it daily. I would recommend weekly.
Bailey L.
Love this! Makes my skin feel tingly, fresh and new. Met all of my expectations and when I run out, I’ll definitely be buying again!
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
i loooove this cleanser not only does it make my face smooth but it also cools my face when i clean it i love this it is my go to
Destiny  Alexis C.
Hanover
I use this product all the time. It definitely helps with my acne! I have to change brands often and I haven't with this product.
Stephanie S.
Wetumpka, AL
Love this product, my fave feels so clean, fresh and soft after using it.

Maybe a little harsh if you have sensitive skin.
Kennah S.
Crum, WV
I use this everyday in the shower and i love the way it makes my skin feel. My skin does feel a bit irritated sometimes.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love the way my face feels after this product! It made my skin so soft and bright! No more dull skin for me!
Yvonne H.
Fresno, CA
Have been using this for months and my pores aren't clean or clear. It dries out my forehead very bad though.