BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub cleans skin deep down, without clogging pores, to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup. The scrub is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. It contains beads that gently exfoliate and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a cool, refreshing tingle. Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is oil-free and rinses clean, so it won't clog pores. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Destiny G.
I have used this product for 4 years and I have never changed it since. It's a great exfoliator and makes my skin feel fresh. I love this product, it does exactly what its meant for!
Samantha F.
Bellevue, NE
This product is okay, i have used it for years now only pro is it does clean your face, con it wasn't very effective at clearing my break outs. It's is very affordable though
Halley B.
Atlanta
This is hands down my favorite face wash. Me and my husband both use it, I put in on in the shower and let it sit. The microbeads and the tingle make my face feel so clean!
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
I have always needed an exfoliating cleanser rather than a creme cleanser. This leaves my face feeling clean and fresh feeling. I bought this at Walmart. It works amazing.
Hannah B.
Love this product! Not only does it help with my acne stress. But it leaves your skins feeling soft, refresh, clean and energized! It's an affordable price for the amount your getting! I continue to get this product over and over.
Sophia Q.
Nutley
really does deep clean! good exfoliation! not too harsh! i use it in the shower and it really helps with your pores are open! good value! would recommend!
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
This product is perfect for me. I feel my skin super clean and fresh. It’s just awesome and also affordable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Alexandra F.
Williamsburg, IN
Love the fresh feeling you get after washing your face with this product. Very satisfied. Very effective. I use it everyday. It's great and affordable.
Tasinda C.
Growing up I started to use this but it would always dry up my skin. But it always cleaned up my face. Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser
Meghan E.
North Andover
This wasn't the best product. It didn't really make my face feel clean and instead made my face feel cold after using it and a little scratchy.