BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub cleans skin deep down, without clogging pores, to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup. The scrub is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. It contains beads that gently exfoliate and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a cool, refreshing tingle. Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is oil-free and rinses clean, so it won't clog pores. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
I’m obsessed with this! I use it weekly because exfoliating is meant for weekly usage. I buy this from Walmart for about $7 and let me tell you, it rocks! My face feels super clean and tightened after each use. The beads scrub your skin and remove dead skin while protecting the new layer. It’s a straight 10/10 if you ask me.
Iolani E.
Los Angeles
This product is the best I wash my face with this every single day and it's just perfect it doesn't leave any blackheads on my nose ot anywhere else it just absolutely cleans everything. I will recommend this to everyone who has acne problems or who has any problems with blackheads on the nose or anywhere else.
Brendda J.
Webster, NY
Very refreshing, does its a great job on getting rid of dead skin. I recommend exfoliating your facial skin 2-3 times a week.
This product smells good, makes your skin feel very fresh, and helps with black heads as well.
I give 4 stars instead of 5 because it does burn a little while you’re exfoliating. Afterwards you will feel that your face is much softer and relaxed.
Can’t beat the price! Super recommend!
Mandie A.
My boyfriends LOVES this wash and won’t use anything else. I gave it a 1 star because it makes my skin extremely oily. The only positive review I can give is it smells nice.
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
I love this exfoliater so much! It feels amazing and incredibly refreshing on my face. After i use it for about ten minutes ill have this amazing cooling sensation go over my face. It has also helped me a lot with acne. I also have pretty sensitive skin but this doesn't bother my skin at all.
Mikaela R.
carmel
I use this face wash daily and I love it! It has the little beads in the face wash, but it makes your face feel like it is really clean after you rinse it off. It is definitely affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who asks!
Lupe A.
Long Beach
I used it 3 times a week! Wow! Love it! Use this with 2 other products and it works really good! Effective and does what it’s suppose to do. It’s affordable and I would recommend, although it can take up to 3 weeks to see results!
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
It does it's job. Good cleanser for a good price. It has cleared my breakouts within days. The only thing is that it has a strong mint smell and a really cooling feel to the face. But it is worth the price. Overall good product.
Kionna R.
One of my favorites to use at night! After I take my makeup off, I lightly prep my face with a water before applying. It's very reasonable for the finish that you get. It removes all dirt and leave my face extremely clean.
Katie S.
Charleston, IL
I love how fresh it makes my face feel! I can feel it working and really getting all the gross stuff off of my face! It leaves my face feeling super clean and doesn't leave anything on it