BY CLEAN & CLEAR #13 in Body Scrub

CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is designed to invigorate skin by cleansing pores deep down and gently exfoliating surface skin. The CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub provides a tingly, cooling sensation as you gently massage the scrub on skin — the unmistakable, revitalizing feeling of a deep cleansing action.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Good for daily use.

Water Methyl Gluceth-20 Polyethylene Lauryl Glucoside Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate Microcrystalline Wax Fragrance Methylparaben DMDM Hydantoin Sodium Hydroxide Menthol Panthenol Disodium EDTA Polyquaternium-7 Citric Acid Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate Blue 1 Yellow 5

Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
  • "I moved on to this product after being unable to use another Clean and Clear product (my skin is too oily). I use this every other day or daily if my skin is feeling particularly bad, combined with another face wash from Neutrogena. I love how this stuff makes your skin tingle and I do feel my skin has improved since switching to these products. My skin feels smoothr, is less oily for longer periods of time, and it just smells and feels good. I don't really have acne problems so I'm not sure how it is with that but for my needs it works perfectly." in 109 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It leave your skin feeling clean after using it. Some people might not enjoy the sensation but for me it really feels like it's working. I have used this product since early high school and I have since graduated from college. The exfoliating beads are not too abrasive so it doesn't hurt if you have sensitive skin, like I do. It does the job, and for me it helps soak up all the oil that builds up on my skin. I have been really blessed to have good skin my whole life so I don't know how well it works on breakouts but I can say if you have oily skin or oily/dry skin combination this product really works." in 62 reviews
  • "I'm big into exfoliation in face and body washes and that mixed with the refreshing coolness of this face wash just made it really nice to use in the morning to wake you up." in 20 reviews
  • "It cleanses your skin, rids you of imperfections and helps you feel fresh which is a great way to start every day!" in 6 reviews
Alyssa B.
Wichita, KS
This product is great when needing to double cleanse and for when you need to exfoliate. It does have a bit of fragrance, kind of smells a bit minty in my opinion and leaves a cool sensational feeling on the face, but it's nothing too strong so I wouldn't worry about it. Since using it, I have noticed that my skin has been feeling a lot softer and smoother. I have not had any major breakouts since using this product. Overall, this is a really good product if you need something cheap but still good at doing its job.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
I just recently bought this face wash because I was wanting something that really cleaned my face and pores, without drying my face out. I really love that this is an exfoliant and it cools your skin and tingles while you use it! It doesn't take too much product to wash your face either, so this bottle will definitely go a long way! It wasn't expensive either, like a lot of facial products out there. I always love the way it makes my face feel after using it, it leaves it nice and smooth and quite refreshed! I really love that it's oil free cause my face tends to be oily in certain places and this doesn't effect it at all. It also doesn't dry my already dry skin out either, like a lot of other washes/exfoliant that I've tried. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try something new and refreshing!
Elissa L.
I typically only use this when I start to break out but when I was younger my mother used to make me put it on everyday. Like all products your not gonna get immediate results. I would recommend using other products with it like moisturizer and astringent. I tend to use the  Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent . When you combine the 2 after you wash your face and apply the astringent your face feels so fresh its amazing. Then I'll top it off with some POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I'll give two different perspectives here. For me, I did not like this product. I realized after I used it my skin was very red and almost had a rash like appearance for the next day. I tried again a few days later and had the same result. For me, I dont like this. My husband on the other hand loves this. He uses it daily with no issues. He loves the cool refreshing feeling. I gave it a middle rating because I would rate it a 1 and he would rate it a 5. I would not recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Jennifer H.
Woodburn, KY
This has been my go-to product for YEARS! I love this product! I truly believe it’s great (and gentle enough) if you want to use it daily. I typically do not, but I always go to it if I feel like my face needs some deep cleaning. The price isn’t too bad if you’re looking for drugstore pricing. I LOVE the cool rush it brings to my skin after rinsing it off!Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
This is definitely my go to exfoliating scrub. The price for this product is well worth it and it even has a perfect price anyway. My skin is super sensitive and dry and oily and this scrub is perfect for it. I use this scrub every day in the shower and out. This is the best one I have ever used and I will definitely be keep using it. The small amount of time I have been using this I can already tell a difference and the bottle definitely lasts a while.
Larissa T.
Cookeville
This scrub literally changed my life! My whole life I have dealt with some acne, my face been to oily or even sometimes being to dry. Since I was introduced to this scrub my face is so smooth & clear! It’s never to oily or dry, it’s just right all year. The cool effect it has to it after washing it off feels amazing! I can not go a day without this stuff! And I’m constantly recommending it to friends and family!
LaTrea R.
This is around $6 at Walmart.I like to use this exfoliating scrub about twice a month to make my skin feel soft and clear my pores.This product is soapy and exfoliating at the same time.It has a bit of a tingly feeling,but it's not a big deal.As long as this scrub is not used too frequently skin is left feeling soft and looks luminous afterwards.
Joshlyn G.
Opelousas, La
When I first started using this I loved it so much and I loved the tingly sensation on my face and the cooling when you get out the shower. After a couple times it burned so I was sad I could'nt use it. I have sensitive skin and sometimes I get allergic reaction to face products and I broke out really bad with big red bumps everywhere. So it isn't the best product for sensitive skin!
Autumn T.
North haven, CT
I absolutely love this exfoliator. I use this clean & clear product daily (I know they say you shouldn’t use an exfoliator everyday, but I feel like it really gets your skin clean). The cooling sensation makes your skin feel refreshed and clean! I also believe this product helps with any stubborn black heads!
Sylvia G.
Lexington, KY
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Mackenzie  M.
Terry, MS
Does this really work.
Alina S.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a good face wash for normally dry skin? Does it help fight acne? Or would you recommend something different?
Brittney M.
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
Curious on how often people use an exfoliating scrub. Are you suppose to use it daily or a couple times a week?
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really work? I'm trying to find something that works real well.