BY CLEAN & CLEAR #36 in Body Scrub

CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is designed to invigorate skin by cleansing pores deep down and gently exfoliating surface skin. The CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub provides a tingly, cooling sensation as you gently massage the scrub on skin — the unmistakable, revitalizing feeling of a deep cleansing action.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Good for daily use.

Water Methyl Gluceth-20 Polyethylene Lauryl Glucoside Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate Microcrystalline Wax Fragrance Methylparaben DMDM Hydantoin Sodium Hydroxide Menthol Panthenol Disodium EDTA Polyquaternium-7 Citric Acid Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate Blue 1 Yellow 5

• How often do you use this?4 Answers
  • How does this work!! Is it good for acne I want to here your expe...2 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
  • "I moved on to this product after being unable to use another Clean and Clear product (my skin is too oily). I use this every other day or daily if my skin is feeling particularly bad, combined with another face wash from Neutrogena. I love how this stuff makes your skin tingle and I do feel my skin has improved since switching to these products. My skin feels smoothr, is less oily for longer periods of time, and it just smells and feels good. I don't really have acne problems so I'm not sure how it is with that but for my needs it works perfectly." in 109 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It leave your skin feeling clean after using it. Some people might not enjoy the sensation but for me it really feels like it's working. I have used this product since early high school and I have since graduated from college. The exfoliating beads are not too abrasive so it doesn't hurt if you have sensitive skin, like I do. It does the job, and for me it helps soak up all the oil that builds up on my skin. I have been really blessed to have good skin my whole life so I don't know how well it works on breakouts but I can say if you have oily skin or oily/dry skin combination this product really works." in 62 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It leave your skin feeling clean after using it. Some people might not enjoy the sensation but for me it really feels like it's working. I have used this product since early high school and I have since graduated from college. The exfoliating beads are not too abrasive so it doesn't hurt if you have sensitive skin, like I do. It does the job, and for me it helps soak up all the oil that builds up on my skin. I have been really blessed to have good skin my whole life so I don't know how well it works on breakouts but I can say if you have oily skin or oily/dry skin combination this product really works." in 32 reviews
  • "I'm big into exfoliation in face and body washes and that mixed with the refreshing coolness of this face wash just made it really nice to use in the morning to wake you up." in 20 reviews
  • "It cleanses your skin, rids you of imperfections and helps you feel fresh which is a great way to start every day!" in 6 reviews
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
I just recently bought this face wash because I was wanting something that really cleaned my face and pores, without drying my face out. I really love that this is an exfoliant and it cools your skin and tingles while you use it! It doesn't take too much product to wash your face either, so this bottle will definitely go a long way! It wasn't expensive either, like a lot of facial products out there. I always love the way it makes my face feel after using it, it leaves it nice and smooth and quite refreshed! I really love that it's oil free cause my face tends to be oily in certain places and this doesn't effect it at all. It also doesn't dry my already dry skin out either, like a lot of other washes/exfoliant that I've tried. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try something new and refreshing!
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
A few years ago I developed cystic acne, i felt as if it would NEVER go away! I tried sensitive skin soap, body wash, i tried proactive, NOTHING worked. Until finally i tried Clean and Clear, my face compared to last year is 90% cleared up. Sooo incredibly happy with this stuff, its magic.
Amber T.
The #1 staple of my skin care routine. Leaves my face feeling cleaner than any other cleanser I have -- and I LOVE the cool feeling the menthol leaves behind. This one is definitely good for just about any skin type, and works really well if you need some good exfoliation.
Victoria C.
I didn't expect this to be good. I was recommended to try this by a friend and it actually feels nice. It smells okay and exfoliates well. Be careful not to use this too often or you will stop your skin of moisture and make it worse. One thing that I don't know is if they have gotten rid of the microbeads in this product or not yet. Laws have been passed to regulate this but they aren't in effect until 2018. Aside from that which is easily fixed I really like this product for its low price.
Alicia M.
Columbia
This face wash makes my face & pores feel so clean! It is a good value, I normally get it at Walmart or target. It lasts me a few months but I alternate with other clean & clear products. I’ve been using for years. I would recommend!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I loved this when I first used it and then after a few uses my skin bacame real itchy and tingly and I broke out in a rash. I had to go to work with red bumps all over my face and had to take Benadryl to counteract whatever I reacted to. I usually don’t have what I would consider sensitive skin but this product did not work for me. I will not repurchase.
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
I've been using this exfoliating scrub for years! It's always done a wonderful job getting all my makeup off or dirt from after a workout. I use it daily but I make sure to only use a nickel size amount bc if used more than that it can dry out your skin. So be careful! You honestly can find this anywhere - Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, target, etc. Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is definitely a ride or die product for me!
Emily S.
Avon, IN
I have been using this product for years, ever since my acne started up as a young teenager, and have never strayed from it because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed without drying it out and I feel as though it really gets all the grime off of my skin.  It also smells great and the packing is rather convenient for traveling. Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
Denise S.
Berea
Cleans well but I was having to use it every day (sometimes twice). You're not supposed to use scrubs more than once a week or once every few days (if it's gentle) or it can make you dry out. If you want a scrub that just slightly smoothens but has a punch, (and smells really nice) this is good for you. But with my combination skin, it just didn't suit me.
Taylor D.
I use this from I was growing up and its just been amazing from start . I use this ever night and it works wonders it's very gentle on my skin and that's always a plus for me. SOMTHING it's hard to get all the product off my face and that's just one thing I work with because I love this product so much I will differently buy this again and again.
Sylvia G.
Lexington, KY
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Mackenzie  M.
Terry, MS
Does this really work.
Alina S.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a good face wash for normally dry skin? Does it help fight acne? Or would you recommend something different?
Brittney M.
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
Curious on how often people use an exfoliating scrub. Are you suppose to use it daily or a couple times a week?
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really work? I'm trying to find something that works real well.