Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser Sensitive Skin uploaded by Lera L.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Deep Action Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin is specially formulated for sensitive skin to clean deep down to the pores without over-drying. This unique, clinically tested, soap-free formula thoroughly cleans your skin, removing dirt, oil and makeup, while leaving skin soft and smooth. It will leave your skin soothed and refreshed with the unmistakable tingle of “really clean skin.”

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Sensitive

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing. Take it a step further and use a washcloth for extra cleansing action.
  • Your eyes don’t need cleaning, so avoid that area whydontcha.
  • Rinse off the suds thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Water Cetyl Alcohol PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Glycerin Steareth-21 Polysorbate 60 Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Salicylic Acid Xanthan Gum Fragrance Menthol

Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser Sensitive Skin
  • "I have sensitive skin and most face washes dried my skin out, made it red and blotchy, or didn't help with acne at all. This face wash leaves my face feeling clean and soft. You do have to pay a dollar more the sensitive skin version but it's worth knowing I won't have a reaction to it." in 12 reviews
monster m.
This is amazing cleanser, i love that it’s a cream because it makes my face feel fresh while leaving a soft finish to it. It gets all the dirt and left over makeup off my face, If you have sensitive skin totally recommend this cleanser for you it does no harm to your skin!
Jessyca D.
Tracy
I really like the tingle your face gets when you use this it makes you feel like it's really getting into your skin and cleaning out your pores and just the refreshed feeling you get after rinsing it off feels even better. Highly recommended.
Ciera C.
Detroit, MI
I tried this product because I have sensitive skin but I wanted a deep clean. It puts me in the mind of Noxema. It’s not a bad product but it was a bit harsh for my dry skin. I would recommend this product to someone with oily skin.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is one of my new favorite cleansers. I have such sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I have found that doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there with sensitive skin looking for a great cleanser.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this product simply because it is Sensitive Skin friendly!! The item is very affordable and it does my skin justice. This item is very effective, it is gentle, not harsh at all. I cleans all the dirty and makeup that would be on my face. I would definitely purchase the item again!!!
Jaz X.
St Paul
This product is nice but if you have really sensitive skin it may sting. It’s very potent near the eyes and it’s a thick product. When using this there no such thing as using a little. The product could be a little less messy and easier to take off.
Maria O.
Greensboro, NC
Great product! I have only had 2 break outs in June and I only wash my face once a day. This Product doesn’t dry out my face as some products would. August to September broke out once. If need to wash your face twice. I have noticed that my skin has gave off a really beautiful look to it. This product worked for me. After washing my face does not feel dry.
Lydia N.
Crystal River, FL
I really enjoy the neutrality of this face wash. It doesn't hold a strong scent. I have combination skin, rosacea spots where the dryness leaves my skin cracked and peeling, and other areas that are laden with oils. This face wash meets the best of both worlds for my skin. I still apply face oil after washing, but it easily is the most gentle with my skin.
Kellie G.
Warwick, RI
This product wasnt great but wasnt too bad. I expected a better cleanse considering how it made my face tingle but for the price i cant really complain. I purchased the product at my local rite aid and as of right now i wouldn't purchase it again until i tried other face cleansers
Erin S.
Maryland
Helped my skin a lot. Very gentle and I’m glad it has no scrubby beads cause they bother my skin but this is very helpful and I would re purchase this as well as recommend it
Breanna N.
Does this make breakouts go away??