Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser Sensitive Skin uploaded by Lera L.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Deep Action Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin is specially formulated for sensitive skin to clean deep down to the pores without over-drying. This unique, clinically tested, soap-free formula thoroughly cleans your skin, removing dirt, oil and makeup, while leaving skin soft and smooth. It will leave your skin soothed and refreshed with the unmistakable tingle of “really clean skin.”

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Sensitive

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing. Take it a step further and use a washcloth for extra cleansing action.
  • Your eyes don’t need cleaning, so avoid that area whydontcha.
  • Rinse off the suds thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Water Cetyl Alcohol PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Glycerin Steareth-21 Polysorbate 60 Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Salicylic Acid Xanthan Gum Fragrance Menthol

Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser Sensitive Skin
  • "I have sensitive skin and most face washes dried my skin out, made it red and blotchy, or didn't help with acne at all. This face wash leaves my face feeling clean and soft. You do have to pay a dollar more the sensitive skin version but it's worth knowing I won't have a reaction to it." in 12 reviews
Chrysta H.
This face wash is my favorite to use in the morning. I like the tingle that it gives my skin, it helps to wake me up. It doesn’t really deep clean as I would like it to. I have to use multiple products to get the deep clean that I need. I won’t purchase this product again because my skin needs scrubbing and a deep penetrating cleanse.
Spencer D.
Hoover
Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
This product leaves me skin feeling fresh and clean. I have yet to see any acne while using this product. The scent and texture of this product makes my skin feel amazing. This product is reasonable priced and I would recommend to anyone struggling with black heads/acne!
Taha M.
Chicago
This is an oldy but a goody. I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin, so I try to choose my skincare products really carefully. Using this cleanser really helped my skin feel fresh and clean. It was hydrating on the skin and didn't cause any breakouts!
Caitlin R.
Cranston, RI
I typically use this cleanser morning and night. My skin feels exactly the same after I use it, except it makes my cheeks very dry. It does smell nice, and feel cooling, but that's not going to make me use plus after awhile it stops working and made me break out.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is one of my new favorite cleansers. I have such sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I have found that doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there with sensitive skin looking for a great cleanser.
Jaz X.
St Paul
This product is nice but if you have really sensitive skin it may sting. It’s very potent near the eyes and it’s a thick product. When using this there no such thing as using a little. The product could be a little less messy and easier to take off.
Kailey L.
Fountain
This product has been around for longer than I can imagine. It’s great quality and perfect for sensitive skin. I have used it multiple times. However if you have oily skin, I would not recommend this product. My skin has become more oily over the years so I stopped using this product. Because it is a cream cleanser, it leaves a slightly oily residue behind.
Lydia N.
Crystal River, FL
I really enjoy the neutrality of this face wash. It doesn't hold a strong scent. I have combination skin, rosacea spots where the dryness leaves my skin cracked and peeling, and other areas that are laden with oils. This face wash meets the best of both worlds for my skin. I still apply face oil after washing, but it easily is the most gentle with my skin.
Morgan🤪 C.
Danville
In my opinion creams don’t work as good as scrubs so it didn’t really meet my expectations but I got it from Walmart and it wasn’t too pricey but doesn’t work good with my skin so I wouldn’t buy it again.
Kellie G.
Warwick, RI
This product wasnt great but wasnt too bad. I expected a better cleanse considering how it made my face tingle but for the price i cant really complain. I purchased the product at my local rite aid and as of right now i wouldn't purchase it again until i tried other face cleansers
Breanna N.
Does this make breakouts go away??