BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Deep Action Cream Cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup deep down to the pores as you wash. Its oilfree formula won’t clog your pores and a special cooling ingredient leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. see more...

• Someone indicate that brand to friends and what your greatest qua...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have had no more break outs since using this on an every day basis." in 1 review
Sam I.
Weare, NH
BEST CLEANSER IVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE!! I've been using this product for quite some time now and I've noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I used go have acne everywhere and since I've been using this product, my acne has gone away..even some of my scars. I would definitely recommend this product. It is super affordable and it works extremely well.
Ta'Mya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good cleanser to use and it works awesomely on my face . I have seen change in my face the next morning after using it that night and the more you use it the more improvement you'll see on your face . Once you start don't stop because it will reappear but with this product you won't have to worry about that
Lupita T.
Orange City, IA
This has always been my go to face wash. I have tried others but for some reason I always go back to it. Reasonable pricing and meets m expectations. Packaging is just the tube, nothing fancy. I don't think it needs improvement meet my expectations and exfoliates my face very well ! Very refreshing !
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
I use this product but with rhe exfoliating balls and not this size. Anyway, I have been using Clean&Clear since the 6th grade. I have never had acne, my skin is less oily, and my skin is always so smooth. I buy one tube every 2 months, which means it is long lasting. I definitely recommend!
Dom C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite face wash. It exfoliates and leaves my face feeling very refreshed and clean after. I feel like my face can "breath" after using it. It has a cool tingly feeling to it that I love and wakes me when I use it. I would recommend this to others
Hannah S.
I wasn't really a fan of this product. It left my skin feeling dry after using it and I didn't like that. There is something that Clean & Clear has in their soaps that makes me breakout. I don't have sensitive skin, but this bran does not agree with my skin.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
If you want a deep clean that refreshes your pores this is the cleanser you need. I love the tingly feeling it gives my face. Just make sure you don't leave it on your face for too long cause it tends to dry out your skin... Well at least for me it does.
molly d.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite non exvoliating facial cleanser ever! Very gentel yet gives you that tingly feeling we all love. It exceeded my expectations. I bought it at Walmart and it was very cheap so I will be getting more soon and recommending to my friends.
Amanda L.
This cleanser was my first face wash I bought when I turned 12 and was starting puberty and it was amazing for a starter but now I don't think it's strong enough to clear my minor breakouts. I love the cool mint feel it leaves when rinsed.
Megan M.
Hibbing, MN
This is my favorite facial cleanser. The price is great so you don't have to worry about spending to much money and it is very effective. I used it about every other day but it would be fine for everyday use. Has a nice cooling feeling.
Alice E.
GUARAMIRIM
Someone indicate that brand to friends and what your greatest quality?