BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Deep Action Cream Cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup deep down to the pores as you wash. Its oilfree formula won’t clog your pores and a special cooling ingredient leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. see more...

• Someone indicate that brand to friends and what your greatest quality?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have had no more break outs since using this on an every day basis." in 1 review
Sam I.
Sam I.
Weare, NH
BEST CLEANSER IVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE!! I've been using this product for quite some time now and I've noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I used go have acne everywhere and since I've been using this product, my acne has gone away..even some of my scars. I would definitely recommend this product. It is super affordable and it works extremely well.
Ta'Mya D.
Ta'Mya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good cleanser to use and it works awesomely on my face . I have seen change in my face the next morning after using it that night and the more you use it the more improvement you'll see on your face . Once you start don't stop because it will reappear but with this product you won't have to worry about that
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I thought this product was effective in general everyday use. However, my sensitive skin eventually began to turn the tingling cool sensation into a full on burning sensation that would leave my skin warm and red. Overall, the product was effective, but maybe not gentle enough for someone with such sensitive skin.
Lupita T.
Lupita T.
Orange City, IA
This has always been my go to face wash. I have tried others but for some reason I always go back to it. Reasonable pricing and meets m expectations. Packaging is just the tube, nothing fancy. I don't think it needs improvement meet my expectations and exfoliates my face very well ! Very refreshing !
Kristinia R.
Kristinia R.
North vernon, In
I love this stuff. I used this brand when I was a teen and now my youngodly one uses it on her face. It's nice on her skin, it doesnot irritate her skin which is nice. My kids have sensitive skin. The price is nice compared to others out there.. the packaging is amazing it's simple and colorful
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
This is one of the few cleansers that really leave my face feeling clean and fresh. it has a nice clean sensation that really makes touch feel like you've accomplished a good clean on your skin. I definitely recommend this cleanser for anyone who struggles with breakouts or oily feeling skin.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I used this for around two years and loved it. But when i tried it again recently i had an alergic reaction to it. Sadly i wont be buying it again but i would highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't have very sensitive skin. I loved the results this product gave me and am going to miss them.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
I use this product but with rhe exfoliating balls and not this size. Anyway, I have been using Clean&Clear since the 6th grade. I have never had acne, my skin is less oily, and my skin is always so smooth. I buy one tube every 2 months, which means it is long lasting. I definitely recommend!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
For my skin type (combination) I don't think this was a good option. Parts of my face were severely dried out. (Think peeling because so dry.) I gave the product to my sister - and it seemed to work well for her. If you have oily skin, this may be a product you should consider trying out.
kezie e.
kezie e.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this face cleaners. i use it with a face sponge . i have used this product many times. the packaging is great. i use it as a make up remover and it is effective in removing the make up as well as dirt from my face. a scented version should be made...like papaya
Alice E.
Alice E.
GUARAMIRIM
Someone indicate that brand to friends and what your greatest quality?