BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Deep Action Cream Cleanser removes dirt, oil and make-up deep down to the pores as you wash. Its oil-free formula won’t clog your pores and a special cooling ingredient leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing. Take it a step further and use a washcloth for extra cleansing action.
  • Your eyes don’t need cleaning, so avoid that area whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Water Cetyl Alcohol PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Gelatin Steareth-21 Salicylic Acid Polysorbate 60 Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Fragrance Menthol Disodium EDTA

• I used this product and it leaves skin more dry if you ha...3 Answers
  • I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use a...3 Answers
  • Has this helped anybody clear up acne/breakouts?1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser
  • "I picked this product up on a whim; I was going on vacation & needed a good travel-sized cleanser. This product definitely did not disappoint. I have fairly sensitive skin, but this product did not irritate it at all. It does the trick and is reasonably priced!" in 96 reviews
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Do yourself a favor and do not buy this face wash. Since this is the cream-based face wash it feels very soft on the skin when you apply yet however it does not clean anything. When I use this face wash my skin would feel exactly the same as before washing my face and I would not feel refreshed it on after using the face wash. Even though this is very decently priced for its size I would never buy it again because there are simply much better drugstore face washes for the same price
Sommer H.
Overland Park, KS
Personally, my skin does not require constant cleansing and such, but this cleanser is so nice. It has a cool and refreshing feel on the skin and cleans your skin very well for the price. However it can leave the skin a little oily in the morning if used the night before if you might have oily skin.
Shelby D.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this. I use it often. I like the cooling feeling you get when you put it on the skin. I feel like it is a bit drying since it’s a deep cleaning pore product. I don’t recommend using it daily if you have really dry skin because it can potentially make it even worse.
Sydni P.
Decatur, GA
I love this cleanser. I used to use it during my days in middle school. It is an affordable product that does a great job. I just started using it again because my products I was using were failing me and this did a great job of clearing my face. I highly recommend it.
Sheroma H.
Lawrenceville
Clean & Clear's Deep Action Cream Cleanser is an amazing product! As someone who wears makeup on a regular basis, I have to ensure that my canvas is well taken care of. The new formula has no overbearing scent and you only need a dime-sized amount to do the job, which makes one tube last a long time. The minty-like cool, refreshing tingle feels so good and really lets you know the product is working. The cream cleanser also helps remove excess makeup and leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed after use. I strongly recommend this product.
Kaylee N.
Port Arthur
It works but not as great. I would buy it again if my face likes it. I would recommend it to a teen if they have acne. But if you really want to get rid of acne go to the mall and get the more expensive ones. I would recommend to others if they are beginners.
Charlotte J.
Rosamond
I got a travel size one two years ago as a stocking stuffer and I love love loved it. I went out and bought a full size bottle. It's what I've used for my fave wash ever since. I absolutely love the tingling sensation it gives my face..my face feels truly clean
Meredith S.
Mount Zion
I love the cold tingling sensation I get from this, and love how it leaves my face feeling. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it's a little strong to use for every day use, and it's a little rough on my sensitive hands. If it wasn't for that, I would use this every day before bed because it leaves my face feeling so smooth and cool.
Katrina J.
Colorado Springs
Great prouduct! Makes your skin feel fresh and clean! I have used multiple times throughout the years. Packaging is clear to understand and read. This product is definitely effective to use during your morning routine. I would reccomend this to eveyone.
Kristen D.
Lebanon
Love this cream cleanser from Clean & Clear! It doesn’t dry my skin out like other cleansers do because of the cream base. But it still gives me that great, tingly, spa-like feeling that I crave. The quality for the price is outstanding!
Jules P.
How long does it take to see the results of this product?
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Does it clean deep in your pores?
Breanna N.
Does this help to clear up excessive pimples/bumps on your forehead???
Eva L.
Kansas City, MO
Does this product really help clear your skin or is it just good for cleaning it????
Breanna N.
Does this make breakouts go away??

Kohl's