BY CLEAN & CLEAR #88 in Facial Cleansers

Cleans deep down-to-the-pores. Cool, refreshing tingle. CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action cream cleanser removes dirt, oil-even make-up-without drying your skin.  It reaches deep-all the way to the pores-to keep your skin clean.  After washing, it will leave your skin feeling cool and fresh, with the unmistakable tingle of really clean skin.    Completely oil-free. Rinses clean. Won t clog pores. Questions? SKIN-411 ; see more...

• I used this product and it leaves skin more dry if you have dry s...2 Answers
  • Does this make breakouts go away??2 Answers
  • I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use and that ...3 Answers
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser
  • "It works so well to keep my face clear and feeling fresh, with having sensitive skin this product if very gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft! " in 5 reviews
Juanita R.
Juanita R.
Pomona, CA
this is the first time I have purchased this product and I like how it delivered what it states. every one has different issues with their face ,sometimes it's hard to find the right product on the first time, for me that wasn't a problem. with all honesty based on my experience with this product I'm very satisfied,it has kept my face pimple free . it cleans deep down to the pores without overdrying. it left my skin feeling soft,smooth, and best of all refreshed. I love using it in the morning, I incorporate it in my makeup routine too, and I use it at night to remove everything my face has been through,throughout the day like makeup,dirt,oils ,etc. I was pleased with this product.
Karis H.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about this cleanser. it's nice and smooth and it smells delicious and makes my skin feels so soft I really like the way it gives me an icy hot feeling on my face while I'm in the shower and it is help so much with cleaning my skin up because I really struggle in the summertime with oily skin I highly suggest something like this to wash your face in the shower on a daily basis I never put things on my face or my skin because I'm so sensitive and this is a wonderful product
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Demopolis, AL
I use this product every day before I hop into the shower. I truly believe this cleanser works miracles. It's amazing. I bought it at Walmart a few weeks ago and have used it every day since!! The best part is that it cleans deep down into my pores. That feeling you get when you feel the product working away on your skin is a good feeling. You can actually feel the tingling! It's incredible! I've been looking for a cleanser for ages and now I've found one!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
I purchased the trial size after realizing the Clean & Clear 'Morning Burst' facewash wasn't for me. I have combination skin (very oily while also very dry) and THIS oil-free face wash is Amazing! I love the whipped texture, the deep clean feeling while using it, and the cooling sensation after I rinse it off. I use it while in the shower, and when I get out my face feels irresistably soft & clean! Definitely recommend, without a second thought (:
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read so many good reviews about this and finally decided to try it. I have really oily skin and thought this would help get rid of the little bumps on my face. I have been using it for about a month now and I really see no difference. Yeah it makes my face feel fresh because of the tingling feeling but I really don't feel it clean. I guess it just depends on the type of skin you have. I think this will work better on dry or sensitive skin.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
I am in love with this cleanser. This is the first cream cleanser I have ever used. This is my second bottle and I will buy another when this one runs out. This feels so great on my skin, and leaves a tingly fresh clean feeling- like it says. I love the feeling because it makes my face feel extremely clean and clear. This helped smooth my skin and keeps pimples off my face. I would recommend this to anyone that likes the tingly clean.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
The best face wash I have ever used. I have this crazy weird bumpy skin and it took it away within a week. Of course you have to consistently use it to keep the smooth skin but this stuff is the bomb!! The cool tingle afterwords makes it feel like its working even more and I haven't had one break out since i started using this. My skin has never been softer. Its actually a miracle in a bottle.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using clean and clear products especially for face wash most of my life, I have dry and sensitive skin and a lot of face cleansers I have tried have either done nothing where my face doesn't feel clean after or have been too strong to the point I break out or have dry patches on my face. I feel like clean and clear pretty much cleans my face but isn't too harsh on my skin.
Amman Z.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this every morning for my face. This product is very inexpensive and cleans the face very deeply. To me it is very effective. It is very affordable and not that pricey. This product makes me want to use it all the time and buy it all the time. This product cleans the pores very deeply and gets rid of oil and dirt off the face. Overall it is very good.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
This is a good cleanser for women of any age. My daughter, age 14, loves the way it makes her face feel in the shower. It has a little menthol feel and leaves her face feeling clean and fresh. I gave it a try and as a 42 year old had the same response. I do feel like it makes my face feel clean and smooth. It's a perfect face cleanser for people on the go.
Jules P.
Jules P.
How long does it take to see the results of this product?
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Does it clean deep in your pores?
Kate S.
Kate S.
Does this cleanser remove eye makeup?
Eva L.
Eva L.
Kansas City, MO
Does this product really help clear your skin or is it just good for cleaning it????
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Omaha, NE
Where's the cheapest place to buy this face wash?