BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Deep Action Cream Cleanser removes dirt, oil and make-up deep down to the pores as you wash. Its oil-free formula won’t clog your pores and a special cooling ingredient leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing. Take it a step further and use a washcloth for extra cleansing action.
  • Your eyes don’t need cleaning, so avoid that area whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Water Cetyl Alcohol PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Gelatin Steareth-21 Salicylic Acid Polysorbate 60 Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Fragrance Menthol Disodium EDTA

• I used this product and it leaves skin more dry if you ha...3 Answers
  • Who else ks obsess with clean & clear? I take a cotto...1 Answers
  • Is it really good for oily skin?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser
  • "I picked this product up on a whim; I was going on vacation & needed a good travel-sized cleanser. This product definitely did not disappoint. I have fairly sensitive skin, but this product did not irritate it at all. It does the trick and is reasonably priced!" in 96 reviews
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I tried this as a quick, cheap fix when I ran out of my origins. It’s definitely cheap 3-4 bucks for a bottle, so can’t beat that! I can’t say it cleared up my face whatsoever, in fact, it seemed to clear the ones up I had but made me break out even more the next day. It did however make my skin feel softer. It could possibly be my makeup I do wear makeup every single day, but I also cleanse every day and have never had such issues before! I don’t think I will purchase this again, worth it to spend a little extra in this case. I’ve never had sensitive skin before, it’s possible it just doesn’t mesh well with my skin type, but I wasn’t happy with my results in the end
dashavia f.
florida
Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser It help for acne and it's a little burning at first but it has like this and minty smell. I love it it clears my skin just 5 minutes apply it and gone next morninf for my skin. Very cheap i have over 10 it 0.94 at walmart or less but that where i go.

#springfollow
#cleanclear
#love
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I was lookin for a facial cleanser to clean my face with I had tried the cetaphil cream cleanser for face and I loved it but I wanted to also try this one . I completely regret using this product . I won’t buy it again because my face doesn’t seem to like it . Once I used it I started getting cystic bumps on my face those very painful ones and it was every time I used it the more would come out . So I decided to stop using it and I see a huge difference in my face already . Maybe this might work for someone else but not for me .
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
I received a sample of this free from a subscription box.  This product did not work as well as I had hoped it would. It is a cream cleanser so I felt that it never left my skin.  The microbeads also never seem to fully wash off.  I found them everywhere!  The cooling sensation is also not my thing either.  It didn't dry out my skin as some other cleansers but I don't think I would ever purchase it.
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
For all you sensitive people out there..THIS IS THE WAY TO GO! I've went through countless facial washes for sensitive skin and this is the only one that did the job and did it WELL! I can't go a day without using it and just one bottle lasts a little over a month, sometimes more. And I use it twice a day! The best part is how soft and refreshed your face feels afterwards. There is a hint of menthol in it which made me hesitant, but it wasn't an issue with my super sensitive skin. Just made the refreshing part that much enjoyable! And for the most important part, IT CLEARS ME RIGHT UP. I used to get what seemed like knots on my face because I had a hint of cystic acne, but since I've been using this product for about 5 months...I rarely see anything like that anymore. Just a few little pimples here and there. It's great! I've never been more happy with my skin!
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I was really disappointed with this product. Usually clean and clear make good products but this one made my face worse. I have moderate oily skin in my t-zone area and this product made my face so much more oily. I usually don’t get a lot of acne but this product also made my face break out everywhere. I had to stop using this product and get rid of it. Once I stopped using this my face returned to normal.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I use this product on the regular. It makes your skin feel very clean but is not that over powering. It doesn’t give you that burning feeling or make your skin feel so tight you can’t move. It’s a great product, not expensive since you can get it at Walmart , Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, etc. and great for anybody. Plus this brand has so many other options if this is not the right fit for you!
Lamondria C.
So, one day I️ went to the store to grab me something to clean my face with. I️ have very dry skin (especially) in the winter. Without looking, I️ grabbed the oil free cleanser. I’m not too fond because my face NEEDS oil. I’m sure it’s probably good for those who has oily skin cause it’s definitely not oily. Oil Free Deep Action Cream Cleanser By Clean and Clear for Unisex, 6.5 Ounce
Morgan H.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is one of my favorite drugstore facial cleansers and I use it on a daily basis. I started using this product about two years ago because my friend recommended it and I’m so glad she did! This product leaves my face feeling cleaner than ever! I do recommend if you do have (eye) makeup on before using this product to use a makeup wipe to remove it before using this product.
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
This is a great face wash from clean and clear as well. This face wash lifts dirt from pores beautifully and gets rid of redness and blemishes that reoccur. This is best for oily skin in my opinion. It dries the skin so no acne can come about again. The product also leaves a nice cooling tingle on the skin that feels extremely refreshing. Especially if used in the morning.
Jules P.
How long does it take to see the results of this product?
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Does it clean deep in your pores?
Breanna N.
Does this make breakouts go away??
Eva L.
Kansas City, MO
Does this product really help clear your skin or is it just good for cleaning it????
Breanna N.
Does this help to clear up excessive pimples/bumps on your forehead???

Amazon