BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action 60 Second Shower Face Mask is designed to work with the steam of your shower to deeply, but gently exfoliate away traces of dirt, oil and dead skin that can clog pores. You’ll be able to feel the deep clean as the tingling sensation builds, and in just 60 seconds, your skin will look brighter, healthy, and feel refreshed!

Recomended for:

Everyday Face Cleansing.

Direction:

• Wet your face then squeeze out a quarter-sized amount of the mask onto your palms.
  • Apply to mask evenly all over your face.
  • Now the important part: Let the mask sit on your face for 60 seconds… feel free to multi-task during this time.
  • After the quick 60 seconds is up, gently massage your whole face as you rinse thoroughly off.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Use 2-3 times per week alone or right after your favorite cleanser

water, cetearyl alcohol, PPG-15 stearyl ether, cellulose, glycolic acid, glycerin, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, magnesium aluminum silicate, kaolin, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax, fragrance, menthol, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide, red 30, talc

• Do you use this daily and have you noticed a difference? 1 Answers
  • Se utiliza todos los días? Que tal es? Sirve para todo tipo de pi...1 Answers
  • I just purchased this to try and control my acne. Do you use it b...1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask
  • "This stuff is amazing! It is really fast and clears my acne so well! I don't like the smell but I can look past it because it works so well! I don't think it would work for sensitive skin because it is so powerful but it works great! " in 19 reviews
carla l.
salem, OR
I didn't like this.  I don't think it's a "bad" product but there are so many other cleansers that I truly love that I found myself really having to force myself to use this up and I wasn't at all disappointed when I'd finally finished a tube.  There's just nothing special about it; it's a little too gentle for me as I prefer cleansers that are a little more exfoliating or with added skincare benefits and while this is certainly very affordable, it really wasn't something that I enjoyed using at all.  While this might be good for someone just starting out with a skincare routine, I've tried so many things that I really like using and have developed definite "loves" of other things and this just doesn't do anything great for me.  Nice for some but not for me.
Ysabella E.
United States
This product is the best IT make so my face look shiny and clear of acne.This product is effective because it helps my face a lot. I bought it from Walmart.It was pricey when I got it it was like 10 dollar I think. What I recommend for others is to wet your face with warm water befor you put it on face and when your done put cold water in your face.
Chelsea H.
I really like this for a quick mask I can do in the shower. I love face masks but I don’t always have time for them. I put this on at the start of my shower and wash it off at the end. It feels cool and minty on the skin and leaves my face so smooth. It’s not the best face mask I’ve used but for what it is it’s great.
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
This cleanser is amazing! Feels like I am applying a mask but I only have to leave it on for a minute! You actually feel the cleanser getting down into your pores. Little beads help wash away all of your dead skin and when you get ready to hop out the shower your dash feels smooth and fresh! Great price point!
Grace E.
It made my face feel really cleansed and my pokes felt really empty. My face was really cold and I definitely thought it was going to work better than it actually did. It was my first time buying and I’m not going to buy it again just because it was kinda expensive for something that doesn’t even work. So
Latasha H.
Baker
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. It gives a cooling Menthol like sensation. it smells amazing and leaves my skin clean but not dry
Kristina Rene S.
This shower mask cleans my skin and makes it feel very soft. I love it. It is a very reasonable price and worth using. It is among my favorite masks on the market. If you are looking for something new to try, give it a chance!
Sydney B.
Springfield
This feels so good, and smells great. I used this for approximately 2 days and my skin has halfway if not all the way cleared up. It’s definitely reasonably priced, and a bang for your buck. Love it!!!!!!!
Taylor B.
pell city
I love this shower mask. It leaves my skin so smooth and refreshing. It is so gentle in the skin and leaves the minty feeling on my face. I got it at Walmart which you could get it at any drugstore. I’ve only been using it for a couple weeks and my skin is already so clear and smooth. The price is very reasonable because it is such a great product. I would definitely be buying this mask again. & will definitely recommend to someone else.
Mariah B.
Nashville
I used this product not to long ago for the first time. I absolutely loved the feel of it on my face in the shower although it was something I had to get used to. It almost feels like a sand cream on your face. I really thought it was helping because it really felt like it was but acne began to appear slowly so I eventually switch back to my original clean and clear face wash
Shahna S.
Is this supposed to be used on an everyday basis?
Katie F.
Holt, MI
Do you use this daily and have you noticed a difference?
María M.
Doral, FL
Se utiliza todos los días? Que tal es? Sirve para todo tipo de piel?
Caroline E.
I just purchased this to try and control my acne. Do you use it before or after your face wash? Also do you use it daily or only a few times a week? Thanks!
Cristina C.
What skin type would you say this is for?