BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Propylene Glycol Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride Polysorbate 20 Sodium Carbomer Glycol Distearate PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Laureth-2 Lactic Acid Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Methylisothiatzolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone

• Does this get rid of black heads and do you apply it on your whol...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Provo, UT
This is probably my all-time favorite drug store cleanser. I have tried super expensive kinds and this is just a staple in my house. I love how clean it gets my face, without irritating it or making it break out. If you want an inexpensive yet effective cleanser, USE THIS one! I have been using it for almost 10 years now !
Ellen L.
Riverton, UT
I have been using this daily pore cleanser for a few months now and it has been helping keeping my face clean and I use it nightly to clean all the excess of makeup that’s been left over. My face is cleaner and healthier than ever. I would definitely recommend it to people and it might not be for everyone but it is a good product and has been very useful. Clean & Clear® Daily Pore Cleanser
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is effective and a very gentle exfoliater. While it does perform well, I usually prefer to use different cleansers from the Clean & Clear brand. This product is not bad at all, I just prefer others.
Enmanuel R.
Cape Coral
I love this product I got incredible results, I would recommend this is very good to all my friends that I have recommended have given me good opinions so I think it is the best
Becca C.
I use this everyday. Twice a day. I start my morning off with it. It wakes me up. Its cool and refreshing. At night i use it to remove all the junk thats gathered from the day!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I have used this Cleanser and It works really Well . I bought at Target , This is an effective Cleanser to use for the treatment of Acne , the Packaging is Simple . I use it      from time to time and see results in a few day it keeps my acne in check I dont have much Acne but this Product heps i recommend it .
Katrina S.
Yonkers
A good product ,but not for my skin type. Left my skin feeling dry. This was my first time purchasing this product. Good value can be pricey depending on where you go to buy. I purchase this at Walmart which always has good prices and deals. It would be good if they made product for African American skin types.
Danina V.
I like it. I haven’t used it in a while. I bought this at target and as usual when I first start using it I break out then it clears up my skin. It meets my expectations.
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down my favorite daily exfoliating face wash. My sister and I have used this for about 10 years. The exfoliation is not too rough but also not to light it feels like you actually get your face clean. My only downside about this product is the packaging. It tends to leak if not closed completely.
Alexandria W.
The product doesn't work. But all skin types are different I suppose. I tried this product and was not impressed. I felt as if there was little to no change in my skin. For the price, it wasn't worth it. I would rather use Bliss's gel cleaner. definite room for improvement.
Olivia A.
Does this get rid of black heads and do you apply it on your whole face or just around you nose?